Kiusoda

Sep 11, 2019
I think it'll be easier if you use the torrent file and check your downloaded zip file with and download the missing bits, rather than hoping someone will upload the file for you. This way you can be sure you have all the correct files, because if 1 file is corrupted there's a high chance other files are corrupted as well. Good luck.
damn, didn't see the torrent option on the extras. thanks man you're a godsend, also thanks again for the advice

Darkon99

Jun 21, 2017
Thanks for your reply, but it doesn't seem to be the same case for me though. I'm using Chrome, and when I right click, and choose "print", the only "options" I have by selecting "save as pdf" is "Background graphics".
Sorry I use Firefox. Tell me is there a menu print option in chrome or only a rt-click option? If you got a menu option it might give you more options, usually rt-click options are quickie stripped down versions of the command.

Shinya123

May 27, 2020
very low quality videos on android, how else he gonna be able to pack that inside 2gb ?
it's highly compressed.. consider playing on joiplay or PC
Ok thanks. Just wanted to know if it is by default. Will finish it on android first for the story.

mbaysalm4a1

Apr 29, 2021
I found a %100 progression save but there are KS pages missing and i can't find flippers. Is there something i am missing?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hi guys, how do I catch a 40lb tuna for a bait shop? I feel like I'm doing something wrong.
You need find all flippin fish. You receive bigger lures and two books about fishing. After that you be able catch bigger fish.

Or you can try it with lot of patience.

Ne013

May 14, 2019
I have unlocked all pages I am at 98% but for some reason cannot access booty call on the phone. I ve seen the final beach scene and only have puzzles to solve from the ancient temple. Can somebody post a 100% save file.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes