samson125

Aug 25, 2018
Hey guys. This was a fun game and I am now so close to finishing it...if only I knew what extra content I am missing. I have 58/60 and I know that Madalyn's final conversation should be the last. So I tried to see if any walkthroughs had each extra named and explained where to find, like the keys and broken pieces were shown here.
I would appreciate any guidance! I don't know what I am missing so need to pinpoint that first. It doesn't seem to be anything after the story was over (to the best of my knowledge) but that doesn't narrow it down much.
Sorry for my wrong answer, you have to buy the Topless Eve fron the shady guy at Squalmart (200.000), then Magdalen will give you the last Page and a new scene (118) appears on the scene player. After playing it you're at 100%

Ad11221111

Feb 27, 2021
It's been a real pleasure making these for you muchachos.. Thank you everyone! And much love!! View attachment 1501889

Treasure of Nadia: Video Enhancements

This mod consists of employing ground-breaking AI technology in video upscaling to provide the cutscenes with much needed improvements; through mainly enlarging them to a higher resolution and enhancing them by adding an incredible amount of detail to all pertinent parts of each individual scene. - An incredible visual upgrade over the low-res stock videos!

View attachment 906306
Comparison Shots:

Download: MEGA - 1440p* | (Backup)

*Note: 1440p upscales are for viewing purposes only (i.e. to load into censor's scene player/play with a video player of your choice).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I plan on putting out these as time goes. ToN in its current state is fairly lackluster in terms of resolution quality which is mainly due to it being heavily bottlenecked by it's own engine, RPGM.

Here's hoping that NLT use Unity or similar for their next instalment in order to provide a much improved user experience and consequently, drop this awful engine for good.

ToN deserves better. ToN is art. ToN gives existence meaning. ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)/ View attachment 940260
does someone have a torrent link of the full game version's enhanced videos on this mega link , i'm having trouble downloading from mega

Zack Deck

May 22, 2018
A little further down in the print options is a check box for simplified view. check it, it will rerender and when you print it the annoying google header will be gone
Thanks for your reply, but it doesn't seem to be the same case for me though. I'm using Chrome, and when I right click, and choose "print", the only "options" I have by selecting "save as pdf" is "Background graphics".

Yourmom21

Aug 19, 2020
Just finished the story, liked it a lot. In my opinion is superior to the last game, story wise and models especialy. Claire, Jessica and Sofia have jaw droping models, way superior of the girls from Lust. And this mc is more likable then the previous one, and the new game looks a banger. Wode had liked more content to the girls individualy, and as a group. A turn off from lust, it felt like the girls were all in love with each other and the mc was a walking dildo, so this game was also an improvoment in that aspect, again that is my opinion. Story and graphics 10/10 realy.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Is there a alternative download site for the mac version. Mega doesn't allow more than a certain quota and all the other sites are slow.
well you got all in one torrent

and for PC version DROPMEFILES is still good for few days

and as mac goes someone dropped recepy in another thread on how to do it yourself its for renpy but you can try here also as long as you got access to files
1637347880225.png

you can download compressed workupload is usable and if you want original quality just replace the files

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes