Razai

Aug 17, 2020
There a bug when accident using rock bomb on double rock pillar under the lighthouse where the canon should be use

AlecHolland

Jul 8, 2020
Guys I'm completely new to Treasure of Nadia...is there a walkthrough I can follow for this game like Lust Epidemic? Alternatively, does someone have a 100% save file?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sixart

timmy21

Dec 3, 2018
Anyone notice some download links have the game at 8.1GB vs 7.5GB of the others?

Edit: It looks like its just a GB vs GiB issue. Probably nothing.

Watchr32

Jul 12, 2021
Playing via gamcore.com, looks like they didn't patch right, or I'm not doing something right.

Found the two torn yellow pages, bought two Talisman of the Gods, but the Offering keeps telling me it won't work. Suggestions?

disantales

Nov 18, 2021
Hey guys. This was a fun game and I am now so close to finishing it...if only I knew what extra content I am missing. I have 58/60 and I know that Madalyn's final conversation should be the last. So I tried to see if any walkthroughs had each extra named and explained where to find, like the keys and broken pieces were shown here.
I would appreciate any guidance! I don't know what I am missing so need to pinpoint that first. It doesn't seem to be anything after the story was over (to the best of my knowledge) but that doesn't narrow it down much.

• Haha

samson125

Aug 25, 2018
Hey guys. This was a fun game and I am now so close to finishing it...if only I knew what extra content I am missing. I have 58/60 and I know that Madalyn's final conversation should be the last. So I tried to see if any walkthroughs had each extra named and explained where to find, like the keys and broken pieces were shown here.
I would appreciate any guidance! I don't know what I am missing so need to pinpoint that first. It doesn't seem to be anything after the story was over (to the best of my knowledge) but that doesn't narrow it down much.
If you stick to the main storyline and ignore the Kamasutra and Profile pages even the Booty calls, you can actually go through the story with 60% .
But to finish, there is a lot more in it. There is a full pdf walkthrough here (somewhere, please use the search function). But it's a lot of walking around and finding things with spicy events to be found. And making a lot of money via selling talismans. (you'll need it.) I'm actually at 96% but a bit stuck, I fear I have to buy the full house upgrade and that will cost me a million more than I have right now. ;-)

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
With the sad departure of Nopy, I was thinking of creating a torrent file consisting of all the individual updates, my collection of save files, a pdf walkthrough, the incest patch and a brief instruction sheet on how to install/update/patch/find saves, etc. But... I've just realized the only tracker for which I have upload privileges is private, not used for gaming, and wouldn't be much help. Recommendations, please?

Also, I could upload the whole package to usenet, and provide an nzb file...

Raw74

May 13, 2019
Ive finished everything with the last (yellow) page and when I go to Madalyn in the church she doesn't give me any photo. Am I missing something?

• Haha

wipas

Jul 18, 2018
Is it normal that there is no sound in the video that's loaded, just moaning sounds? like bj scenes are completely silent?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes