bboyflashy

May 31, 2020
Let's just appreciate that this game from start to finish only took a shade over 2 years, with bi-weekly update, weekly news update, they deserve all the praise that come with it, unlike SOME dev that'll take advantage of you with their long a$$ game with 3, 4 plus years, and it's still ongoing.

Godofredo3d2y

Oct 1, 2021
Could I know how far does this dowloas gets? On a different site I got only to 26% of the game. I know it says completed but does that mean that it has 100% of the game or I'm I undertanding it wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: sixart
Oct 17, 2019
Guys, where is history of patches? The one we have in 1st post is not updated from 92%
is it just me or is the game laggy ?
It's you, probably you play from laptop or some shit. I have to select low quality in options (it still looks good) or you will have freezes in game scenes.

kamuk_4185

Dec 1, 2020
Treasure of Nadia [v1.0112] [NLT Media] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 7.51 GB
Compressed Win Size:1.31 GB
- - - - WORKUPLOAD

Original Mac Size: 7.65 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.45 GB
- - - - WORKUPLOAD

Original Linux Size: 7.52 GB
Compressed Linux Size: 1.32 GB
- - - - WORKUPLOAD

Original Update Size: 194 MB
Compressed Update Size (Encrypted) :86.6 MB
- WORKUPLOAD

Compressed Update Size (Decrypted) :86.6 MB
- WORKUPLOAD
PS: For update, check your "www\img\characters" folder.
If files extension are ".rpgmvp" download the encrypted and if extension are ".png" download decrypted.
If having issue updating, do delete your current one and download the full compressed version

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Do I have to download both the main file (Compressed Win Size) and the Update Size one? What is this other file adding?

Oct 17, 2019
Do I have to download both the main file (Compressed Win Size) and the Update Size one? What is this other file adding?
If you ask such a question, than you have to download only main.
Update is for people who already have game with last version and just need to upgrade it to the next version.

Reactions: kamuk_4185

dragevard

Feb 13, 2018
First in tomb on to of the mountain
Second in Sofia's storage
Last one in library besement - you need insert eyes of caulli to mask on wall in library.
Omg TYSM!

I was missing the rope at Sofia

I was there once for the Clare encounter and it doesn't seem to spawn until you revisit it the 2nd time!

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes