Revenant Sinner

Nov 20, 2018
Alright so I cheated the fuck out of my game, and everything was going fine until I got the quest to give Pricia the Jasmine Massage Oil. I give them to her but the message from the soul crystal doesn't change. Is this salvageable?

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
I really miss nopy for large downloads like this. MEGA keeps telling me I have surpassed my max even though I haven't and the other three download options are slow and keep failing around 5 or 6gb. Does anyone have a torrent for the linux version?

cairizhen

Nov 17, 2021
Hey,
Look forward to playing it! Btw, wondering any method than can fasten the speed of Download? I'm using the link of ANONFILE to download it but the speed is only 1Mbps, and the remain time is 12+hours.

AlphaNutters

May 6, 2020
I was trying to open the game but it's not letting me I double click the .exe but then nothing happens? does anyone know any solutions.

whileilightmyspliff

Jul 9, 2020
Hello everyone.

I played the game until the patch of the final scene (i think it was 0.9 or something). Now i've downloaded it fully again to see the things they added. What bonus scenes did they add apart from the kamasutra pages? I've downloaded a full save but in the replay gallery cant see any new scene either.
Thanks!

happyspoon

Aug 15, 2018
I've never gotten the Linux version from NLT to work on Arch-based distros, but there's a quick and easy fix:
  1. Download .
  2. Extract and overwrite all files in Treasure_of_Nadia-Linux-v1.0112
  3. Download a prebuilt ffmpeg.so that has H.264 support from (the one that comes with nw.js does not support H.264, causing the black screen)
  4. Replace ffmpeg.so that's in Treasure_of_Nadia-Linux-v1.0112/lib/ with the one from step 3.
  5. Play the game using the nw binary.
The nw.js 0.55 (downloading apart and replacing it through all folder files) and then the codec did the trick. The problem seems to be the 0.58 version.
The .sym files do not seem to be needed, but I keep it to be sure
Thank you!! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: CLDꝜ

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Hey,
Look forward to playing it! Btw, wondering any method than can fasten the speed of Download? I'm using the link of ANONFILE to download it but the speed is only 1Mbps, and the remain time is 12+hours.
I think you mean 100Kb/s with Anonfile, Letsupload was giving 1.5Mbps and I downloaded it in 1h:30m.

If that's still not good enough there's a torrent for it, give that a try.

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
View attachment 905150

Overview:
Treasure of Nadia is the followup to Lust Epidemic. In Treasure of Nadia you take control of a young man looking to fill the shoes of his recently deceased father and become a famous treasure hunter. Along the way you will meet a variety of female companions, 12 to be exact!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-15
Release Date: 2021-11-15
Developer: NLT Media - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0112
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Lust Epidemic
Comics: NLT
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Location:

Android Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - - -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Linux: - - MEGA -
Android: - - MEGA -
Others: -
COMPRESSED* -

Update Only
Win
: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2 - Fan Sigs 3 - - Save - Video Enhancements - Scene Player - All Saves - Spanish Translation -
Wallpaper
Guides: Craft Page Locations - Puzzle Solutions - Character Profile Locations - Picture Walkthrough - /

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 478048 View attachment 478047 View attachment 478049 View attachment 461693 View attachment 461694 View attachment 461695 View attachment 447683 View attachment 430551 View attachment 430552
is it just me or is the game laggy ?

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes