Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
I wonder why the final scene was with Jessica, I personally always saw Alia as the main love interest.
NLT Media run polls on Discord etc., to see what player want and who like best. Jessica probably voted best girl hence appear in last scene. Much of NLT Media games influenced by polls which is why character suddenly dropped (if become less popular like Alia say) and other given spotlight (because become more popular like Jessica say). Unfortunately many NLT Media supporters are empty-headed semi-literate fuckwits :( who want sick thing :sick: and often make terrible choices during polls, which explain why Treasure of Nadia jump shark and end up hotchpotch dog's dinner lowest common denominator game. :cry: When ship steered by hands of so many incompetent pilots, without a single (moral) compass between them, inevitable that vessel eventually founder and end up beached or on the rocks.

Garbage in, garbage out as computer people say. ;)

Last edited:

happyspoon

Aug 15, 2018
Dont know if this is place to post it bt couldnt find anywhere such as bugs or issues. Im using manjaro linux OS and I always get fontconfig error from terminal and the game does not open. I tried to install latest nw version and with that game is opening but after +18 warning screen i always get black screen. Is there anyone else having the same problem or have a solution for this ?
Were you able to solve it?

Lugz101

Jun 28, 2019
How to get past the snakes i the cave? I need get past the snakes and to get the scroll?

1.png

2.png

Edit. Deadly whip is needed.

Last edited:

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
Well im glad the wait is over n game is 100%, After each update as time went on i always started a new game from 0% ,Ik game well lol Only thing i was Disapointed with was we never got to see Naomi use her Bumpy Candle :)

JTshui

Nov 26, 2020
Dont play upate only.
If you have something oleder than v98 than you need download full bulid version.
If you have v98 you can use update only to v1
well, i download the full version of it and the game force close again
anyone know how to fix it?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: sixart

Watchr32

Jul 12, 2021
Ok, so I used to be playing ToN via a website so I didn't have to deal with downloading or installing the patch. Somehow I lost the browser window I had that it (as well as the tab to follow this forum) running in. Thankfully found my way back here, but my history isn't letting me find the website I was playing it through.

Anyone know what it was? One of those things I can't remember it, but I'll bet I recognize it when I see it.

I am in the process of downloading the full install just in case, but I've got to wait 5.5 hours before Mega will let me do the free download, and I fear that perhaps that once installed, won't find the same save file I had from the web version.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Ok, so I used to be playing ToN via a website so I didn't have to deal with downloading or installing the patch. Somehow I lost the browser window I had that it (as well as the tab to follow this forum) running in. Thankfully found my way back here, but my history isn't letting me find the website I was playing it through.

Anyone know what it was? One of those things I can't remember it, but I'll bet I recognize it when I see it.

I am in the process of downloading the full install just in case, but I've got to wait 5.5 hours before Mega will let me do the free download, and I fear that perhaps that once installed, won't find the same save file I had from the web version.
well you got 2 web that you can play on that i know off, non got updated to last version yet

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes