davej2438

Jul 23, 2019
I wonder why the final scene was with Jessica, I personally always saw Alia as the main love interest.
Personally think they kinda phoned it in with this last update. To be fair they are working on a new game at the same time so it is what it is.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ok i have dropped all the current Walkthrough sources in to post
have also uploaded Key Chest Guide v96101 on to mega, havent seen any newer yet ,
so far thats all that is

and game is completed
View attachment 1501733

so here the usual grabbed wt from web

web Walkthrough in 2 parts complete 0 - V1.0112

Walkthrough V1.0112 only in attachments

and here got also all the pics of wt dropped in files from oCATo if anyone wants to make guide that makes sense out of it

https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v1-0112-nlt-media.38582/post-6410451

another wt from fap nation in 2 parts - not complete
wt 2

Key Chest Guide v96101

other sources, one same web with bigger pictures in 1 file, and youtube

Xanado

May 9, 2018
thanks man, but this patch work until final version?
You can use the one linked in the OP. Nothing has changed in ages that warrants an update. If you are waiting for a proper incest mod I've not heard anyone stating they will pick it up yet. It's possible that it's in the works somewhere but as I said I've not heard anything.

Good Luck.

lfxyf001

Mar 15, 2021
Is there a Walkthrough for this?
100% illustrated how-to walkthrough.
You can translate it into your own language in the form of a web page and copy it to a docx, I translated it into my own language and saved it to a docx, which is about 500M in size. It contains a detailed description of each step of the game process illustrated cheats and puzzles.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Where is the save folder for this game, I trying to use a RPG game editor but don't see the game save folder

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Where is the save folder for this game, I trying to use a RPG game editor but don't see the game save folder
There is no reason for it. Game give you money everytime when you need itbfor progress. In middle of game you have more money than you need.
Beside this saveeditor can break your game and after some time you come here and cry because you cant find Madalyn.
But if you really need it save location is in first post.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes