hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
More vanilla women, im tired of these white girls with different hair colors, theres a such thing as asian/hispanic/black women too, some diversity wouldnt kill you Devs.
Well, let's see... In this game, Claire is Irish, Diana is East European (probably Slavic of some sort), Pricia is an unspecified Asian (possibly Filipino), Nadia is Hispanic and Naomi is Native American. Tasha is indeterminate, but possibly Slavic or Central Asian. I call that Diversity, at least it's better than most of these games that aren't going through a checklist.

Or did you want a PARTICULAR ethnic group represented?

Dodoskan

May 31, 2020
I absolutely loved the game. Well made. I only wished there were more options with the sex rituals in the temple. Like coming back to the three 'missiles' with other girls or having more puzzles like that. But that's a matter of taste, I know.

BTW, I tried the full version with the incest patch and it works. It even worked after I adjusted the file and changed the use of capitals, so it doesn't say Mom and Sis anymore, but mom and sis.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
This game is better than Jungle Cruise and Red Notice ( Cleopatra's Eggs, I mean seriously couldn't they find anything better ??) combined

Reactions: ctrl2

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
I wonder why the final scene was with Jessica, I personally always saw Alia as the main love interest.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
I was missing a couple pictures so i downloaded a full save. Is there any special scenes for doing all the temple puzzles or anything after with madayln in the church? The scene player and booty scenes dont seem to show anything special

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
So, I waited until this game was complete before playing it for the first time (tired of incomplete games that eventually just get abandoned) so that I can fully enjoy it. Is there anything that is 100% missable in this? I'd rather play without a walkthrough but my FOMO is kicking in. hehe

tutchi

Nov 16, 2021
Im stuck at 95% , there not any nitroglycerin i the shop , so i cant blow up rocks in mansion ... Help plz

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes