lfxyf001

Mar 15, 2021
Is there a Walkthrough for this?
100% illustrated how-to walkthrough.
You can translate it into your own language in the form of a web page and copy it to a docx, I translated it into my own language and saved it to a docx, which is about 500M in size. It contains a detailed description of each step of the game process illustrated cheats and puzzles.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Where is the save folder for this game, I trying to use a RPG game editor but don't see the game save folder

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Where is the save folder for this game, I trying to use a RPG game editor but don't see the game save folder
There is no reason for it. Game give you money everytime when you need itbfor progress. In middle of game you have more money than you need.
Beside this saveeditor can break your game and after some time you come here and cry because you cant find Madalyn.
But if you really need it save location is in first post.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
its on the OP but ill paste it for ya here

Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Linux: ~/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

JTshui

Nov 26, 2020
guys, when i try to open the game, it always force close and it shows the bug
any of you know how to fix it?
1637138235732.png

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
There is no reason for it. Game give you money everytime when you need itbfor progress. In middle of game you have more money than you need.
Beside this saveeditor can break your game and after some time you come here and cry because you cant find Madalyn.
But if you really need it save location is in first post.
oh ok, yea I tend to use game mod in some of them since some of them games are very grindy COUGH COUGH Bastard Girls and few others, lol

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes