wipas

Jul 18, 2018
Is it normal that there is no sound in the video that's loaded, just moaning sounds? like bj scenes are completely silent?

hinparu

Mar 21, 2020
this game is perfect, it reminded me a lot of milftoon in the matter of needing specific items to continue the journey, very gratifying to see the work that was done with voiceovers and scenes, the game is very immersive with the story if you heard a goty for these games this one would have my vote, the H scenes are also very satisfying and the gameplay is very fun I would like to play more games with these mechanics congratulations to the studio

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Ok, so 7th bonus says I will get Evie's nude profile, but to get that I have to have Evie's Profile, which is from what I can read one of the temple puzzles (maybe the last ones?) So that means I have to spend 700k to get the temple key to unlock all puzzles??

I have already spent a lot of time running around getting talsmans so I could buy extra Talsmans of the gods, so now kinda boring just to run around collecting tasmans for $$

Maybe I will just stop at 95% and wait for G.O. I know, this is where you guys call me a quitter.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart and Anik840

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
totally agree with S tier and maybe even A tier. but b tier and c tier idk...

for me its:
S tier: 1. Janet 2. Clare 3. Madalyn
A tier: 1. Naomi 2. Doctor 3. Sofia
B tier: 1. Kayley 2. Librarian 3. Pricia
C tier: Tasha
D tier: Emily and dark haired cutie (despite she has in my opinion a really nice face)

i am still not finished but hope to see cowgirl and vertical sex with janet, clare and madalyn and mc sucking their titties.

for the new game i really like so far lillian, melissa, callie, chloe and hannah (even i wonder why maid has bigger boobies than hannah). but i SO hope that we will see mods for ToN or at least for the new game cause i don't want to play a young smooth guy all the time. at least optionally this would be great to chose some other visuals. i even would pay for this Nlt

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Someone can say where is dart board pls?
In bar attic. In mess in middle of room is chest.
Ok, so 7th bonus says I will get Evie's nude profile, but to get that I have to have Evie's Profile, which is from what I can read one of the temple puzzles (maybe the last ones?) So that means I have to spend 700k to get the temple key to unlock all puzzles??

I have already spent a lot of time running around getting talsmans so I could buy extra Talsmans of the gods, so now kinda boring just to run around collecting tasmans for $$

Maybe I will just stop at 95% and wait for G.O. I know, this is where you guys call me a quitter.
You can resolve these puzzles. There is good walkthrough on YouTube by HaremHero

Reactions: El Buho

neliflig

Feb 2, 2021
Is there any final save 100% completed?
I managed to corrupt my version by hacking a save and lost the blue touchpoints for 2 KS pages, can't get to 99 and end the game. Sigh. So close and yet so far. Yes, a clean 100% save would let me move on to the next one.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

hellkary

Dec 8, 2018
so, i need to "die" one more time, after some reading, im suppose to die from hypotermia, thing is, i dont have any bomb left nor do i have nitro to make new bombs, how im suppose to break the rocks in the room with the fountain of life? is there another way/place where i can get nitro?
i tried with the pickaxe, it doenst work.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
so, i need to "die" one more time, after some reading, im suppose to die from hypotermia, thing is, i dont have any bomb left nor do i have nitro to make new bombs, how im suppose to break the rocks in the room with the fountain of life? is there another way/place where i can get nitro?
i tried with the pickaxe, it doenst work.
In this part of game you should buy nitro in mall.
Another way to die is drowe yourself in whirlpool next to ship wreck, another one is catch by jaguar infront of temple.

hellkary

Dec 8, 2018
In this part of game you should buy nitro in mall.
Another way to die is drowe yourself in whirlpool next to ship wreck, another one is catch by jaguar infront of temple.
ok so... after reading this i found it weird, since for me the mall dont sell any nitro, then i played the ending by going to the beach and after the ending, the market now sell nitro and chest key´s... im an idiot.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Darkon99

Jun 21, 2017
Dude, please tell me how you removed the "Published using Google Docs" header when you saved it as pdf, I just can't find a way to do it.
A little further down in the print options is a check box for simplified view. check it, it will rerender and when you print it the annoying google header will be gone

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes