magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
It's been a real pleasure making these for you muchachos.. Thank you everyone! And much love!! View attachment 1501889

Treasure of Nadia: Video Enhancements

This mod consists of employing ground-breaking AI technology in video upscaling to provide the cutscenes with much needed improvements; through mainly enlarging them to a higher resolution and enhancing them by adding an incredible amount of detail to all pertinent parts of each individual scene. - An incredible visual upgrade over the low-res stock videos!

View attachment 906306
Comparison Shots:

Download: MEGA - 1440p* | (Backup)

*Note: 1440p upscales are for viewing purposes only (i.e. to load into censor's scene player/play with a video player of your choice).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I plan on putting out these as time goes. ToN in its current state is fairly lackluster in terms of resolution quality which is mainly due to it being heavily bottlenecked by it's own engine, RPGM.

Here's hoping that NLT use Unity or similar for their next instalment in order to provide a much improved user experience and consequently, drop this awful engine for good.

ToN deserves better. ToN is art. ToN gives existence meaning. ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)/ View attachment 940260
Does it work with the final version?

Heiser

Oct 9, 2018
I have install Treasure of Nadia [v1.0112] APK from this site but the games screen keep flikering later it would force restart the phone , do anyone know how to fix this

Johnny silverdick

Nov 22, 2021
In treasure of nadia I missing only one extras can anyone have some kind of screenshot or something else that can show that where I can get these extras. I'm so desperate cause I'm so close right now. Just little help need needed.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
In treasure of nadia I missing only one extras can anyone have some kind of screenshot or something else that can show that where I can get these extras. I'm so desperate cause I'm so close right now. Just little help need needed.
Thanks bro, with your I got one extra. don't know where I can find another
Try talk to Madalyn in church.

Reactions: Johnny silverdick

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Hey, folks. Could someone please clear something up for me? The status says Completed. But I saw NLT say on twitter that the "full release" should come out sometime early next year. Is this the early access version or something?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hey, folks. Could someone please clear something up for me? The status says Completed. But I saw NLT say on twitter that the "full release" should come out sometime early next year. Is this the early access version or something?
You just saw old status. Its completed and December 2nd NLT start new game.

Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
You just saw old status. Its completed and December 2nd NLT start new game.
Ah okay, thanks. I thought I read something like it has "everything but the bonus content, and the full release will be early next year". And since it wasn't finished in early '21 I assumed it must have been talking about early '22.

So the version that's on the this site right now is indeed the 'full release' then?

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Ah okay, thanks. I thought I read something like it has "everything but the bonus content, and the full release will be early next year". And since it wasn't finished in early '21 I assumed it must have been talking about early '22.

So the version that's on the this site right now is indeed the 'full release' then?
dude he was talking about the steam version.. bonus content is pending on steam.. the version here on f95 [is the patreon version] is 100% completed as the title suggests.. hope this clears any confusion

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
dude he was talking about the steam version.. bonus content is pending on steam.. the version here on f95 [is the patreon version] is 100% completed as the title suggests.. hope this clears any confusion
It does. Much appreciated :)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Thanks man,I havent any information about steam version. I dont know there is such delay between relases.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Thanks man,I havent any information about steam version. I dont know there is such delay between relases.
yeah, I had no clue either.. I saw the difference listed in his discord :KEK:
edit; I think there is a delay, because the lower tier patreons too, haven't played the final version, makes sense to let them play first before releasing it fully on steam

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

MyGuySkyla

【 h a w t i e ♡ 】
Donor
Dec 12, 2018
I was just installing the enhanced videos, but I'm confused on how to do so. It's a a file named PoN with a bunch of sub-folders totalling to around 2.7k files. How do I make the usable in game? do I just dump all of those sub-folders into my movies folder or do I have to do each sub-folders contents?

Watchr32

Jul 12, 2021
Playing via gamcore.com, looks like they didn't patch right, or I'm not doing something right.

Found the two torn yellow pages, bought two Talisman of the Gods, but the Offering keeps telling me it won't work. Suggestions?
Followup to this. I downloaded the full version from this thread, have that installed. Started it up but it showed no save files to load.

Played the game to get through the opening scene until I could get to the phone to save the game. I have found the save file from that, but can't find where the gamecore.com version put the savefile from that game play. I've tried searching all of C:\users\<username>\AppData for *.prgsave and for *file2* (matching the fact I saved the game in slot #2) but no hits other than the new local version.

Any ideas? I'd rather not resort to someone else's save as I lose the specific settings on the house, and the personalized name I set (via the startup settings, no hacking).

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
It's been a real pleasure making these for you muchachos.. Thank you everyone! And much love!! View attachment 1501889

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treasure of Nadia: Video Enhancements

This mod consists of employing ground-breaking AI technology in video upscaling to provide the cutscenes with much needed improvements; through mainly enlarging them to a higher resolution and enhancing them by adding an incredible amount of detail to all pertinent parts of each individual scene. - An incredible visual upgrade over the low-res stock videos!

View attachment 906306

Download: MEGA - 1440p*
Mirror:
(Outdated)

*Note: "1440p" upscales are for viewing purposes only (i.e. to load into censor's scene player/play with a video player of your choice).

I plan on putting out these as time goes by. ToN in its current state is fairly lackluster in terms of resolution quality which is mainly due to it being heavily bottlenecked by it's own engine, RPGM.

Here's hoping that NLT use Unity or similar for their next instalment in order to provide a much improved user experience and consequently, drop this awful engine for good.

ToN deserves better. ToN is art. ToN gives existence meaning. ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)/ View attachment 940260
Just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work on improving the scenes for the game they all look amazing and hopefully you will work on the next one if needed but hopefully NLT made the scenes look better so you wont have to :) but always appreciate the 1440p versions to play externally too!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Viggy

MyGuySkyla

【 h a w t i e ♡ 】
Donor
Dec 12, 2018
Just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work on improving the scenes for the game they all look amazing and hopefully you will work on the next one if needed but hopefully NLT made the scenes look better so you wont have to :) but always appreciate the 1440p versions to play externally too!
I was just installing the enhanced videos, but I'm confused on how to do so. It's a a file named PoN with a bunch of sub-folders totalling to around 2.7k files. How do I make the usable in game? do I just dump all of those sub-folders into my movies folder or do I have to do each sub-folders contents?

Reactions: donlyderek
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes