Gumby

Oct 28, 2017
BUT seems like people here are too damn lazy to play the game, dont want to look for stuff on their own to get to next item or scene.
I 98% agree. The 2% I withhold is for when an earnest player got stuck, tried to figure it out, came here, searched the forum, ONLY THEN upon finding no previous ask-and-answer, posts a question. (A rare occurrence, I'm sure.)

So one dream is that the lazy people don't post here.

Here is my next dream: I wished this site had the following feature:
  • Imagine every game thread had a special "FAQ" page.
  • When someone asks a question, if you know it is answer in the FAQ, you click a button that
    • Removes the question from the thread
    • Sends that user a pointed message saying "please don't post questions that are answered in the FAQ"
    • Gives the question poster a demerit of some kind
  • If the answer is NOT already in the FAQ, you can optionally click a button that
    • Prompts you for the answer the question
    • Adds the question and answer to the FAQ
    • Removes the question from the thread
    • Sends that user a polite message saying "your question has been answered in the FAQ"
    • Gives the question answerer good karma somehow
I also dream for a weekend of sex with Tori Black or Valentina Nappi.

Which of my three dreams do you think is most likely to happen first?

Last edited:

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
This is by far the most polished RPG genre I've ever played. (even if just 1 small maps).

Crafting & Grinding is good additions too. One can only hope in the future, he can add some survival, scavenge, base building type within RPG too. Would be similar to State of Decay, but for adults of course.

Any idea how to message him without patreon ID?

Reactions: RedZone30

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
This is by far the most polished RPG genre I've ever played. (even if just 1 small maps).

Crafting & Grinding is good additions too. One can only hope in the future, he can add some survival, scavenge, base building type within RPG too. Would be similar to State of Decay, but for adults of course.

Any idea how to message him without patreon ID?
Twitter comments

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
Twitter comments
yep, just googled it for his twitter account. Thanks.
EDIT. but I don't know about this, since the last tweet he posted was on 1 February. Maybe he's more active on Patreon or something.

EDIT. found his Discord account. Imma try there.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedZone30

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
Found his Discord account. Imma try there.
Woah, Discord is shit. I can't even login from different device, and what's with all this verifications nonsense? wrong pass, verify? not the same device, verify? already verify, verify again in email, then verify notifications AGAIN?
and guess what happened if you use VPN to login? VERIFY VERIFY VERIFY.

F*ck you Discord. Twitter doesn't even do this. So fuck it. Imma just send him a tweet.

Mar 22, 2019
Doubt Tasha is. It's possible, but she comes across as experienced but just harder to impress...She's a hard ass...at least on the surface...damaged goods?
more like she cover herself by being a hard ass..and she is into old guy..which is mean she had like to date an old guy for their experience in sex and relationship,which i doubt she ever have one..actually i dont know if she is a virgin or not..seems like she heard about old guy is great in relationship and she dream to have one..

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
I'm sorry, are you paying to help support the game? Or are you another freeloader complaining that your free updates for this free game aren't up to your holy standards?
I realize that this argument is instinctively compelling, humans tend to hate freeloaders after all, but I would say that it's counterproductive. Today's freeloader is tomorrow's customer, and we are on a pirate site. What matters is whether or not their argument has any merit, not whether or not they're currently paying for the product in question.

View attachment 550409

Well those are not fucking revolting alien proportions or anything.
Personally, I find her hair to be grosser.

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
I dont see the point of using a guide when you can ask the soul crystal what to do. its that easy. open inventory and click on it.
I've done that already. It tells me I need to convince the treasure lady that i would be a good client. I figured that what I need to show her is the book as the only treasures I can get are the stone and jade talismans

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes