Tezon

Jun 16, 2018
Having finished Lust epidemic a while back, i thought it best to wait a while before diving into this one. This was to make sure that when i did, there would be a lot to play. So can anyone tell me just how much is there because 19% is indicative but not totally clear. Just how much progression is there with the main characters/partners for the MC ?

Reactions: sansastarkkkhh

ssberr

Dec 31, 2017
Having finished Lust epidemic a while back, i thought it best to wait a while before diving into this one. This was to make sure that when i did, there would be a lot to play. So can anyone tell me just how much is there because 19% is indicative but not totally clear. Just how much progression is there with the main characters/partners for the MC ?
There are enough contents for some characters, but I suggest you wait until the next update this weekend or a month later if you want to

Reactions: Gilgalad

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
do you think there will be something about Janet in the next update? now the only women who don't have a heart are her, Sofia and Clara

(Sorry my english)

Feb 3, 2020
Guys im really stuck? i need to find a rare talisman for pircia to gain her trust,the walkthrough says i need to get a book from janets home when she leaves,and give that to parcia,Janet never leaves her home???

Last edited:

kayaboss

Jan 6, 2020
Guys can you help me? Now "Go to Squallmart and buy Shoe glue." I have to do this, but I can't find it in Squallmart.

Reactions: c4td0g

oldirish44

Mar 12, 2019
Whats the use of the Silver and Gold Talismans aside from selling? Silver and Gold ores cost the same as the Talismans and it will cost you more to turn them into Talismans

I have tried to play this without the mod and didn't find but the first stone talisman and quit and deleted and reinstalled the game and even added the mod (V8) and still no talismans. Anyone have any idea how to get them to appear? Thanks to everyone. Many thanks to the devs for this game, love it

Scarbird

Jul 1, 2017
I have tried to play this without the mod and didn't find but the first stone talisman and quit and deleted and reinstalled the game and even added the mod (V8) and still no talismans. Anyone have any idea how to get them to appear? Thanks to everyone. Many thanks to the devs for this game, love it
They don't always spawn, I just walk between rooms at Estero Park to get them to spawn.

Gumby

Oct 28, 2017
Here's an in-game way to check: activate the Soul Crystal from your inventory.
Look at the bottom of the screen. It gives the version you are playing, and the number of "points" earned and available in these categories:
- hearts (across all characters)
- "Kamasutra" pages (sex acts available for booty calls)
- booty calls (number of different women who you can call)
- photos (earn from Ash, the photographer NPC)
- outfits (one per girl, purchase in store)
- number of treatments available from Dr Amor
- number of massage options from Pricia

When these are maxed... you've completed a given update.

For v.19, those maxes are:
Hearts: */15, Pages: */7, Booty Calls: */5, Photos: */7, Outfits: */5, Treatments: */2, Massages: */3

Last edited:
Reactions: Tezon

Gumby

Oct 28, 2017
Grinding for gold?

OK: here was my technique for reliably grinding for cash (via silver talismans) before the v.19 update:
- pay $140 for a treatment from Dr Amor (this gives Intelligence Boost)
- head to the temple chamber in the caves
- move back and forth between temple chamber and cave pool room (use the arrow keys)
- wait for shineys to appear in the temple
- pick them up when they appear (at the one spot in the temple room)

I could usually get 2 silver talismans in about a minute or two (maybe I'd have to pick up 10, maybe I'd have to do about 40 room transitions).
Then, back to Dr Amor for another treatment... as it states the Intelligence Boost only "works" for 2 finds.

Now in v.19, I try the same formula, but I'm not finding silver OR gold talismans.

I've crafted my ore and cashed in my talismans: my cash is under $13000. So this isn't a cash ceiling limit, IMO. I have the Rare Guide and the Swift Shovel. What gives?

Anyone have a method for regularly finding gold talismans, equivalent to what worked for me for finding silver?

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Weekly Report

The next chapter of Treasure of Nadia is coming this Saturday and will feature 3 new sexy scenes and a 1 new booty call. The launch time should be at 10am CST on February 15th! Set your clocks to central time! :D

Good news! NLT Media is now a Microsoft approved and trusted software developer! If you've experienced problems in the past with the launcher not connecting to the internet this new update could help you. .
If you've downloaded the i9 version and it's working for you, this new version is not any different. The only difference is that this new installer is "signed" and therefore should not get flagged by Windows or any other AV software.

One last thing I'll leave you with is a tease for a new mini-game I'm implementing into ToN. Our hero will continue to increase his money collecting abilities through new treasures, new items, new locations, and new mini-games that will earn you more loot.
The plan is to have a new fun mini-game implemented by the March 1st update, but come February 15th you may see a few differences in the game that might clue you into what mini-game I have planned...

Thank you everyone for all your support! Treasure of Nadia is only possible because of you!

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017

Weekly Report

The next chapter of Treasure of Nadia is coming this Saturday and will feature 3 new sexy scenes and a 1 new booty call. The launch time should be at 10am CST on February 15th! Set your clocks to central time! :D

Good news! NLT Media is now a Microsoft approved and trusted software developer! If you've experienced problems in the past with the launcher not connecting to the internet this new update could help you. .
If you've downloaded the i9 version and it's working for you, this new version is not any different. The only difference is that this new installer is "signed" and therefore should not get flagged by Windows or any other AV software.

One last thing I'll leave you with is a tease for a new mini-game I'm implementing into ToN. Our hero will continue to increase his money collecting abilities through new treasures, new items, new locations, and new mini-games that will earn you more loot.
The plan is to have a new fun mini-game implemented by the March 1st update, but come February 15th you may see a few differences in the game that might clue you into what mini-game I have planned...

Thank you everyone for all your support! Treasure of Nadia is only possible because of you!

Thanks Longo McFap (y)

I'm starting to notice that there is little fairness in the updates, there are women who have a lot of scenes, Alia, Naomi, Pricia, Jessica, others who have very few, and others who don't even have a heart yet, I hope that the other two scenes are for the three that still remain (Janet, Sofia, Clara)

(Sorry my english)

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Thanks Longo McFap (y)

I'm starting to notice that there is little fairness in the updates, there are women who have a lot of scenes, Alia, Naomi, Pricia, Jessica, others who have very few, and others who don't even have a heart yet, I hope that the other two scenes are for the three that still remain (Janet, Sofia, Clara)

(Sorry my english)
They are story-based and hostile to the MC, so i think they will get their attention at the mid-end of the game.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Thanks Longo McFap (y)

(Sorry my english)
Some characters take a while to develop, just like in LE with Val

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes