Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
It's fanmade. No incest content on Patreon, so obviously they've removed references to it. Wouldn't surprise me if NLT secretly made it though, considering that's been one of the core themes of his works

incest is there, let's say it's hidden, if you notice Harry (main character) is very similar to Janet (and also a little to Kayle )

(Sorry my english)

pandoraman

May 27, 2017
Here is a save at the end of v19021, all house upgrades (up to $20000) bought.
Money maxed as much as possible legitimately.
You can rename main character in the store.
Save location: C:\Users\*YourUserName*\AppData\Local\User Data
Thank you so much!!

Capacitor

Dec 8, 2017
Btw. @Capacitor how is your automatic installer doing? I didn't see an updated version here. It clearly belongs to OP!
Sorry for the delay, it's been a busy week. As long as there is an up-to-date Linux version, there's no need for a Windows-to-Linux converter, in my opinion. It was just a temporary solution the one time only the Windows version was shared.

Yume3Dx

Oct 11, 2018
Is anyone can share savefile for update PC-v19021. Because I formated my PC forgot to save make a backup for my save. Thank you in advance.

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
I'm only trying this game out now. But I feel stupid for asking this.
Does the game originally have the incest patch?
I mean it's off putting in the sense that I only know how to refer pompously to my relatives as "Mother" and "Sister".
By that I mean the Dialogue box of who's speaking currently.

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
I'm only trying this game out now. But I feel stupid for asking this.
Does the game originally have the incest patch?
I mean it's off putting in the sense that I only know how to refer pompously to my relatives as "Mother" and "Sister".
By that I mean the Dialogue box of who's speaking currently.
No, the original game does not include the incest patch, and both Janet and Kaley are not blood relatives with MC in original game.

Reactions: Incognymous

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
No, the original game does not include the incest patch, and both Janet and Kayla are not blood relatives with MC in original game.
No! What I meant was, does the story have incest originally? [a vanilla copy without incest patch] Because of the whole Patreon not allowing incest thing.

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
No! What I meant was, does the story have incest originally? [a vanilla copy without incest patch] Because of the whole Patreon not allowing incest thing.
No it doesn't. NLT avoided issues with Patreon in this game the same way it was done in Lust Epidemic. Specifically avoiding references to blood relation, even references to step relations is kept vague.
The original story has the MC being step relations with both Janet and Kaley, but only vaguely, and portrayed more akin to Janet being a caretaker and Kaley being Janet's daughter. Patreon seem to have no problem with the way the relationships are portrayed in the original game.

Last edited:

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
No there is No incest in the story of the game, but NLT knows some patreon would love incest thing so he made characters like Landlady or Milf friend (Janet)... roomate or a girl friend (kaley).. also NLT knows someone will make incest mod for the game so yeah he made like that

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes