RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
I'd even go as far as to suggest grinding for another 15-20k after buying everything that was within reach, to have less money to grind after the next update.
Also, I'd advice against hacking yourself ridiculous amounts of money and purchasing everything. It's extremely easy for a developer to activate some flag for something like that, and disable content because of it. If I were the one developing this game, several such checks would already be in it, staying dormant till very late game before activating. :devilish:
Yes, which is what I've done in my game. I've hit the cap with money and talismans, so as you say I won't have as much grinding to do next update before I can purchase the Luxury Sofa.
In regards to your second point...Yeah, I read a few posts way earlier in this thread saying that the dev. has indicated that will be the case. In any event...better to be safe than sorry...

gubl

May 31, 2018
So Pricia has no page and leaves after realizing that, I wonder where I missed saod page, any ideas?
In Estero key, walk all way to left, where scorpions were blocking up the path, with repaired boots you can open passage to top and right locations, so on the right side you will see goose blocking access to chest, that chest has Kama sutra page for Pria. Buy red tablet from mart and use it on goose to kill it, key to open that chest is stored in pub’s attic and spiders are blocking path there, but with new boots you can stomp them out and go in that area.

Last edited:

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Just be careful if using the mod or console to cheat money in as it may cause problems later in the game. Some future events may be dependent on purchases made at certain stages of the game in future updates. As for me I'm enjoying gradually renovating the house and filling it with furniture. Don't mind a bit of grinding either...glutton for punishment ;)
For the items that are available right now, I think I'm safe. NLT has content that's playable as of this update that requires every single upgrade, that you cannot obtain without either cheating money or spending an absurd amount of time grinding or crafting. In other words, if it's something you can do now, I don't think it will negatively impact gameplay in future updates.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
For the items that are available right now, I think I'm safe. NLT has content that's playable as of this update that requires every single upgrade, that you cannot obtain without either cheating money or spending an absurd amount of time grinding or crafting. In other words, if it's something you can do now, I don't think it will negatively impact gameplay in future updates.
There are people who hacked themselves several million, to purchase upgrades that cost more than a ton. There is no content requiring any of those upgrades yet. The most expensive home improvements that one could legitly get in game now cost 20k. Anything beyond that is not necessary and might cause problems in future updates.

Reactions: RedZone30 and Gabaw

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
I got the ultra shovel handle, alloy shovel head, and carbon shovel shaft. where i can find the last item?

marley987

Jan 23, 2020
guys how do you install the update, just copy paste to the old folder, cuz i tried that and the game wont start now, cuz i am not good with games :)

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
guys how do you install the update, just copy paste to the old folder, cuz i tried that and the game wont start now, cuz i am not good with games :)
You would be better off with the full download and install. It is clean and you do not have to be "good with games" to install. Also any saves that you have from previous versions will be saved and you can start with a "Resume".

Reactions: marley987

marley987

Jan 23, 2020
You would be better off with the full download and install. It is clean and you do not have to be "good with games" to install. Also any saves that you have from previous versions will be saved and you can start with a "Resume".

How do you mean full download? I played the game and it said that i finished it, and now its an update. when you download the update and unzip it, what then?
I copy the files in the folder that i had from the first download, but the game now wont start

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How do you mean full download? I played the game and it said that i finished it, and now its an update. when you download the update and unzip it, what then?
I copy the files in the folder that i had from the first download, but the game now wont start
There's 2 download links : 1 is an update from 0.16 to 0.19, the other is the complete 0.19 game without any need to do anything outside of unzipping it and playing ..... The dude you quoted is telling you to get the complete version to skip the hassle of updating

Reactions: marley987

bahn67

May 26, 2018
Whats the use of the Silver and Gold Talismans aside from selling? Silver and Gold ores cost the same as the Talismans and it will cost you more to turn them into Talismans

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Whats the use of the Silver and Gold Talismans aside from selling? Silver and Gold ores cost the same as the Talismans and it will cost you more to turn them into Talismans
You need them to craft and for some quests, aside pure $

khunk631

Feb 5, 2020
Can some1 help me, i got the new version, actually playing it on gamcore, 1st thing i try soul crystal, tells me to go to the parlor to see if Pricia is there, if not to try market.
She is in the parlor wth?
I saw a video and it is supposed to be closed!
Help?! Thanks

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes