Feb 7, 2018
The game is cool but needs a sudden fix. The game is freezing every 10 minutes. there is sound and you can press the menu buttons but screen freeze.
Looks like this guy had the same issue.
Serious Inquiry. Does anyone else have any stability problems with the game? I played the game and was able to play it but sometimes it crashes frequently or if you don’t move your character it will freeze. Also the beginning menu scene freezes even on the compressed version.
Does this still freeze and crash every few minutes?

In case this has not been answered already, here's a fix for random screen/graphics freezes.

1. Download and place it in Treasure_of_Nadia/www/js/plugins/ folder

2. Add this line <script type="text/javascript" src="js/plugins/GraphicsRenderFix.js"></script>
to Treasure_of_Nadia/www/index.html before </body> tag

3. Run the game and enjoy

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
So how rare is that fabled Gold Talisman? Still haven't found one and I have never cheated in money either.
Fairly rare, though initially I found several of them (three I think, maybe four). Once I finished the available quests and just went grinding for house upgrades, I didn't find any anymore, not even with the awareness buff activated. Gladly, you can make your own Gold Talisman, to proceed any quests that might require one (and to get the awareness buff, to speed up grinding).

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Just go to saveeditonline.com, drag your Defaultfile1.rpgsave file into the browswer and manually edit the vars.

Reactions: skyshreder

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
I love this game, after epidemic of lust it has had an excellent development, although the android version that I am playing does not include incest where I can find

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
I used the cheat mod, which caused a few errors, so I started over with a clean install.

Just wanted to know if using a single smaller mod (incest) would cause problems... you know, other than awkward times at family gatherings...o_O

Just asking... for a friend. Totally not a relative.

Last edited:

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
Like i have said several times I am new to this gaming stuff and i have asked earlier about a few thing on installs, errors so may not have room to talk. BUT seems like people here are too damn lazy to play the game, dont want to look for stuff on their own to get to next item or scene. if all you want is to see the sex scenes down load the update unzip them and the watch the video clips. If you have problem with down loading and getting the game to install that is one thing. but some of the seasoned gamers answer the same f-ing questions every update. Take some time and read this thread from the beginning. oh quit bitching about how the game is progressing, it a game that is only 19% complete, like someone said earlier it not even quarter of the way done. If you dont like the hot looking women play some other game. If any of them were real and knocked on my door, I would not kick any of them out of bed for eating crackers.

OK off my soap box.

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I really like how this game work. The sex animation are really top tier level in this game! I hope that the developer improve much more also the house :LOL: its strange but i like this house expansion. I hope to see more room in it. Like a study a kitchen and a bathroom! Was cool to have an expansion that let the house externally become much bigger. So we can buy also a pool, Jacuzzi or something like that. Aso a garage, some car :ROFLMAO: change the fences from iron to brick. And add a gate. Ofc add some sex scene in every new room. It wouldn't be a problem if the sex scenes were the same for all women. Also because it would be a huge job to add different scenes throughout the house.
Anyway right now i am starting the new update. Cant wait to see how the things evolve in the game!

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Just finished playing the current version. Shows a lot of promise with the game but collecting Talismans is somewhat of a grind to say the least, considering the price of items in "Squallmart" it's going to take an absolute age to "upgrade" his "hovel".
Add to the the major gripe for me is the MC's "house" or should I say run down Victorian One Up-One Down "slum/hovelshanty"

Assuming you can get all the upgrades, it won't do much in the way to its looks unless there's going to be extensions added on to that hovel he calls a home.
I'm assuming the following are available as upgrades, when you can afford the costs, because the "upgrade options" don't make it clear.

Bathroom and or khazi with it.
Utility room with white goods
Kitchen - fitted or otherwise
Driveway with garage/car-port/hardstanding

Decent gardens - front and rear (with swimming pool etc;?)

Hardly somewhere I'd like to take a girl back to, even if it's just to do the dirty with them.

Hope that future updates see a vast improvement, via upgrades to "home" can be made to be cheaper, and that he gets more to do with the girls in this game, as he does seem to be easily led. They flash a bit of skin and he's away, and I'm surprised he can even remain conscious with the size of his pork-sword and the blood it needs when used.
(yes I know it's not reality based)

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
It's in the north side i think. First you have to craft Stompin Boots to kill the scorpions
Can someone post an image where to find the handle? The shaft was impossible to see, I had to click every inch of the Full Mast Bar attic to find the Shovel Shaft. I've spent 15 minutes clicking all over that area where Clare is washing her clothes, and there's no obvious icon for the handle.

gubl

May 31, 2018
So how rare is that fabled Gold Talisman? Still haven't found one and I have never cheated in money either.
NLT is experienced enough to avoid dead end situations with use of randomizer in game logic. So silver and gold ores help to obtain those on demand trough monetary spent.

The role of those in the game, is just an alternative currency to buy advanced sex scenes with Pria. Also, those can be converted back to money if needed.

Interesting though, that many RPG games use conception of a gift (a talisman in ToN) to disguise fact of buying sex (prostitution) unlike to a quest where you do a favor to earn affection with sex benefit.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes