MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Pricia is the only one in my game who rejects the booty call when she gets to the MC house. I got everything, according to the walkthrough should be enough, to get her in? What am i missing?
Surely it has to do something with the garden, because she leaves there already, but all stuff thats left is over 15.000/20.000 gold?

This gold and shrine search grindfest is the only thing i dislike about the game.

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
I have $100k in my save, but I've already purchased everything.
Just be careful if using the mod or console to cheat money in as it may cause problems later in the game. Some future events may be dependent on purchases made at certain stages of the game in future updates. As for me I'm enjoying gradually renovating the house and filling it with furniture. Don't mind a bit of grinding either...glutton for punishment ;)

Reactions: LucasLeels

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
Pricia is the only one in my game who rejects the booty call when she gets to the MC house. I got everything, according to the walkthrough should be enough, to get her in? What am i missing?
Surely it has to do something with the garden, because she leaves there already, but all stuff thats left is over 15.000/20.000 gold?

This gold and shrine search grindfest is the only thing i dislike about the game.
Do you have the Yard Trees? I had Shutters, Recliner as well as all the stuff that could be purchased last update. I didn't have Basic Renovation or Speaker System at the time of inviting Pricia over for the Booty Call. She was very impressed nonetheless.
I never managed to find anymore Gold Talismans, and the awareness boost still hasn't worn off. Gold talisman is either extremely rare or not available to find randomly this update.

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019

You can purchase the items that are 15-20K. The cap for this update is over 20K. If i were you I'd grind and purchase all items of 20K or less, Pricia's red outfit and then invite her over.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
how to apply the update? please help.
Either download the full version or download the update only.
If update only:
Unzip the update and copy/paste the content of the update folder into the game folder of the previous version,
when prompted to overwrite answer yes.
Finally rename the game folder with the new version name to remind you wich version your at.
Make sure not to mix versions ie compressed with uncompressed or you will get errors.

Good Luck

Last edited:
Reactions: RedZone30

Teegra

Nov 23, 2017
So i'm gonna start first with Lust Epidemic since they are connected,but what about the other two older games?Are they connected somehow also?And i saw Lust Epidemic on steam and gonna buy it to support :)and hope this one will be sold there too once it is finished.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
You can purchase the items that are 15-20K. The cap for this update is over 20K. If i were you I'd grind and purchase all items of 20K or less, Pricia's red outfit and then invite her over.
I'd even go as far as to suggest grinding for another 15-20k after buying everything that was within reach, to have less money to grind after the next update.
Also, I'd advice against hacking yourself ridiculous amounts of money and purchasing everything. It's extremely easy for a developer to activate some flag for something like that, and disable content because of it. If I were the one developing this game, several such checks would already be in it, staying dormant till very late game before activating. :devilish:

Reactions: RedZone30

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So Pricia has no page and leaves after realizing that, I wonder where I missed saod page, any ideas?
Combine the stomper boots, go into forest, squash the scorpions, go to new screen, give the duck the antiacid pills and grab the Pricia page from the chest

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes