Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Hi all,

I played the game with the mod. And now I am at a point that I also do not see the glue for the shoes. I installed a clean version of the game but still no glue to be seen in the shop. Do I have to start all over again than? And not modify the game? Without the glue you cannot come any further.

Reactions: jojo Kcccc

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi all,

I played the game with the mod. And now I am at a point that I also do not see the glue for the shoes. I installed a clean version of the game but still no glue to be seen in the shop. Do I have to start all over again than? And not modify the game? Without the glue you cannot come any further.
delete the mod.. The mod cause nothing as trouble.

mortuuscarni

Jan 7, 2018
It's possible to use to edit your save to add the shoe glue to your inventory.

Saves found at: \Users\<YourUserName>\AppData\Local\User Data

After you've uploaded the save file click on "Show data in raw". Then at the Inventory Item Data field add: "70":1.0,
(I don't know if it matters but to be on the safe side you can insert it in its numerical spot)

Download the save and replace the old one and voila!

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Can anyone help me with this Quest (read idaho note carefully)
pause the game and find the note in your inventory it has areas highlighted with words about objects in those areas what you do is go to the areas and count how many objects are in the areas and that's the code for the chest

Bob NewHeart

Jun 29, 2018
From the intro, this game looks fantastic. Unfortunately I cannot get to any game menus from inside the game.
Have not found any key which takes you to the menu.

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
So how rare is that fabled Gold Talisman? Still haven't found one and I have never cheated in money either.

pearl94

Aug 24, 2018
Any plz help ...i have saved file in slot 1 and the file is in exact location still the continue option is disabled in main menu.I played yesterday and it worked fine but now i can't continue my game.Give me a solution guys....

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Cheat Mod Warning when a new version is released do not download the mod it'll break the game wait until it's updated for the new version if you have to installed already just delete the cheat files and it'll fix the problems if you don't read this warning and ask why the game isn't working, and you have the mod installed you will be ignored
Love it (y):p

summerjo

May 9, 2017
would anyone help me with me on where to find the shoelaces?

nm
got it

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes