cum lover

Dec 22, 2018
can anyone help me i played the game for 1:30 hours and everything was fine but after 1:30 hour of playing i couldn't save it keep making weird ding sound when i try to save

Sentimental

Jan 23, 2019
Go to the attic at Full Mast Bar, take the Carbon Shovel Shaft and Chest Key. Go to Estero Park, where before you were not allowed scorpions, take Ultra Shovel Handle. Here you will see Clare
I have find Carbon Shovel Shaft, but Ultra Shovel Handle not there

ytf

Jul 20, 2017
I found the Carbon Shovel Shaft, Ultra Shovel Handle and the recipe but not the third part

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
Could someone please put the extra images someplace that doesn't require installing a chrome extension?

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JV12

Jan 26, 2020
Kinda new here guys, if I already have the game what files do I need to download to play the new update? Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Listen, there are two or more different Android versions circulating in this thread.

OP has the original APK file => doesn't matter if your phone is rooted or not => You can't save! Therefore this version has a content skip function.

Unofficial ports by people using Windows/Mac/Linux builds => root your phone to access your saves. But beware different porter use different save locations! Means, a ported version from Porter A doesn't work or recognize save from Porter B.
Thanks for explaining. Appreciate it.

Reactions: cold_arctus

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Is there anyone able to post a Mega link for full version 19021? Thanks
Use the search on the thread
Edit: Soul Crystal message: Good job helping Prisia, now go talk to her! I did, and she tells me nothing new. She simply waits for me to giver more silver relics.
Edit2: I can invite Booty Call Prisia, but have no Kamasutra page for her yet. I feel like I should have it, but can't find it.
Before that, you had to plant ginseng in Pricia's yard. Chest in Estero Park, key to it in Full Mast Bar
Where i can find the Ultra Shovel Handle? I which part of Estero Park??
Go to the Park, turn left, up, up.
I can't seem to unlock shoe glue in Squall Mart i did follow the walkthrough .
It does not need to be unlocked, the glue is available from the beginning of the game. I believe that you are using a mod.
Kinda new here guys, if I already have the game what files do I need to download to play the new update? Can anyone help me out?

Thanks
In order for you to update the game, you must have v16. If so, update the game with an update on the first page. If you have an earlier version then you should go here All Updates
If you don't know how to update, I recommend that you download the entire game.

Last edited:

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019

Weekly Report
In case you missed it, yesterday the new updates to Treasure of Nadia were posted. Be sure you're up to date! All download links are at
I'm now hard at work story-boarding and scripting exciting new content for the next chapter which will be released on February 15th. I'll have some teaser images to show next week.
Thank you for everyone who fills out the . I feel it's important to understand the perspective of every supporter and I take the time read every response.

In other news, we've been working on making the next version of the ToN Launcher for Windows. At this point I think we've ironed out nearly all issues, but we have been working to get the software "signed" which could benefit those who may be experiencing issues with network blocking or other firewall issues. It's something we've been meaning to do, but the process is surprisingly lengthy and involves lawyers! But after it's done, NLT Media will be recognized by Microsoft as a trusted software developer! Hooray!
Thank you everyone for all your support! Have a great week!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'm clearly not a fan of NLT's skin morph for his models. The models skin look plastic like on a Barbie doll. A more natural skin tone would make his renders even better imho.

But what can we expect from someone who release an update bi-monthly. There is not much time to photoshop every render.:confused:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes