Jan 18, 2020
There are people who hacked themselves several million, to purchase upgrades that cost more than a ton. There is no content requiring any of those upgrades yet. The most expensive home improvements that one could legitly get in game now cost 20k. Anything beyond that is not necessary and might cause problems in future updates.
Yea that's me, I feel a bit anxious now, is there a way to correct it now? Like copying other's save file?
I dun wanna play the whole game again when it's too late.:confused:

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Yea that's me, I feel a bit anxious now, is there a way to correct it now? Like copying other's save file?
I dun wanna play the whole game again when it's too late.:confused:
Here is a save at the end of v19021, all house upgrades (up to $20000) bought.
Money maxed as much as possible legitimately.
You can rename main character in the store.
Save location: C:\Users\*YourUserName*\AppData\Local\User Data

Last edited:

pandoraman

May 27, 2017
Ultra Shovel Handle and Carbon Shovel Shaft doesn't appear in game. I have completed the update (compressed, with incest patch) and followed f95 walkthrough but items just are there? Does anybody know what to do? I don't want to start game again :( I have also deleted incest patch and nothing.

ppoooors

Aug 7, 2016
So is the incest patch fan-made or is it legit? Did the developers censor it to get around Patreon or what?

Scarbird

Jul 1, 2017
So is the incest patch fan-made or is it legit? Did the developers censor it to get around Patreon or what?
It's fanmade. No incest content on Patreon, so obviously they've removed references to it. Wouldn't surprise me if NLT secretly made it though, considering that's been one of the core themes of his works

Reactions: ppoooors

feelright

Jun 17, 2018
Absolutely undeserved comment!

You know of Devs who publish new versions every 3-4 months, there are some of 6 months too...right? NLT publishes it every 14 days (!!), or 2 in one month. So you can imagine how many updates are here, for exampe in 4 months? EIGHT updates! Just add 8 updates and look how big the game is with bunch of lewd stuff and all girls you prefer, too! And compare it with the some shitty updates and short content after months?! Nuff said!

(sry 4 weak english, I hope it was understandable!)
the game has like 10 girls and the devs release scenes with the girl every time, so yea, it's a deserved comment.

D

Deleted member 1973048

I think i'm gonna wait until the game reach 35% to 45% when we have more option in h-scenes, the MC always pullout and never cum inside the women. Good game but i hate when you don't have the option to decide where to cum.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes