whf

Nov 9, 2017
This one is damn good. Lust Epidemic was good, but last third or so of the game bored me (orgies, threesomes aren't my cup of tea), so I'm really happy it ended and we can finally play new nlt game that seems to be even better that Lust Epidemic's first two thirds. Good thing there are no annoying characters in the game. Lust Epidemic had those two dudes that annoyed me as well as that nun chick. Let's hope Treasure of Nadia won't end to be full of brainless horny bitches with very strong "harem" feeling to it. It's one thing to be a womanizer, the other is to be treated like God of Sex or whatever, for whom any women would crawl through shit to get sodomized and wouldn't care to share him with any other girl around. And then end the game in similar pathetic way like Lust Epidemic did. Me as a guy that doesn't like harem themed sex games can't see the ending of Lust Epidemic as a good one.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Been using the guide and want to do the first booty call with Naomi. She refuses though even though I bought the garden plants for $200 which the guide says to do. What else do I need to do?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Well I made it to the end of the current update for my first experience of the game. NTL truly get better with each game. The animations are superb and the production time for each update is staggering.

hichh

Feb 8, 2020
Really the best adult game i've played.. congrats
If there are similar games, i'll be glad to hear suggestions (i've played lust epidemic too)

MBL

Jan 12, 2018
This is one of the best games I've played so far. Beautiful movies where the body movement has all kind of details which you don't see often in games. Keep it up!

Reactions: Gamer2040

Vampyre

Jan 22, 2020
I must say that I enjoyed this so much, and can't wait for the next chapter... This was so much fun and very well written and has an amazing story... This by far is my favorite game so far I've played on here...

Reactions: Gamer2040

Gumby

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone knows how to run on Linux(Kubuntu)? I extract and run and nothing happens
I recall that upon uncompressing, a few files require me to manually "chmod +x" them.
Do this:
In a terminal window, run "./Game.sh".
If it complains of a permission issue, then "chmod +x Game.sh".
Repeat. This time it might complain about one more file; find that in the subfolders, and do the same.
Then: it should work.
Or at least, those two steps always cleared it up for me.
(Running Ubuntu 16 and Ubuntu 18.)
Cheers!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I recall that upon uncompressing, a few files require me to manually "chmod +x" them.
Do this:
In a terminal window, run "./Game.sh".
If it complains of a permission issue, then "chmod +x Game.sh".
Repeat. This time it might complain about one more file; find that in the subfolders, and do the same.
Then: it should work.
Or at least, those two steps always cleared it up for me.
(Running Ubuntu 16 and Ubuntu 18.)
Cheers!
Or simple use chmod -R a+x [game folder].

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes