Peros985

Aug 25, 2019
I've done that already. It tells me I need to convince the treasure lady that i would be a good client. I figured that what I need to show her is the book as the only treasures I can get are the stone and jade talismans
I'd help you but I'm not following you. What do you need to do? you probably missed something

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I've done that already. It tells me I need to convince the treasure lady that i would be a good client. I figured that what I need to show her is the book as the only treasures I can get are the stone and jade talismans
Depending on where you're at in the "story", you'll need to bring her 1 talisman (stone/jade/silver). Go talk to her and use the "show her" option, not sell.

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2019
Ok. I've been a lurking pervert for a while. But this game, ho...ly....Fu!
The work, the animation, the story... the everything!
This deserve my FIRTST .... comment!
This is a polished gem and am glad I stumbled upon it.
Great work and thank you. I can't express my gratitude enough.
Have you played Lust Epidemic? It's his last game and complete. Definitely worth a look if you like this one.

Sep 27, 2019
I realize that this argument is instinctively compelling, humans tend to hate freeloaders after all, but I would say that it's counterproductive. Today's freeloader is tomorrow's customer, and we are on a pirate site. What matters is whether or not their argument has any merit, not whether or not they're currently paying for the product in question.

Personally, I find her hair to be grosser.
I tried Lust Epidemic downloaded from this site as a bootlegger and was so impressed I became an NLT supporter. I'm now downloading Treasure of Nadia legitimately from Mega using links sent to me by email from NLT. I don't know how often this happens. Certainly if NLT was paid for every copy of his/her/their games being enjoyed by people scattered around the globe he/her/they would be a multimillionaire by now but, even as is, his/her/their support is growing and well on the way to 6,000 as I type these words.

Sep 27, 2019
Damn! I want Madalyn so bad:love::love::love:
View attachment 549958
You're not the only one. But how will a mere mortal like Henry be able to win hearts from a woman like Maddy? Is she good? Or evil? Is she actually human at all? I'm looking forward to Madalyn bringing the supernatural storyline from Lust Epidemic back into Treasure of Nadia with a bang, as it were, in a big way in the future.

Reactions: bakiks31

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I had to reset my pc and forgot the saves... can someone upload one from last update

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
you need to go and see the woman in the massage parlour and give her a jade talisman

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
You're not the only one. But how will a mere mortal like Henry be able to win hearts from a woman like Maddy? Is she good? Or evil? Is she actually human at all? I'm looking forward to Madalyn bringing the supernatural storyline from Lust Epidemic back into Treasure of Nadia with a bang, as it were, in a big way in the future.
And I would fuck her in all the holes, she is very sexy to the point of indecency..!:love::devilish:

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes