ssberr

Dec 31, 2017

Weekly Report

The next chapter of Treasure of Nadia is coming this Saturday and will feature 3 new sexy scenes and a 1 new booty call. The launch time should be at 10am CST on February 15th! Set your clocks to central time! :D

Good news! NLT Media is now a Microsoft approved and trusted software developer! If you've experienced problems in the past with the launcher not connecting to the internet this new update could help you. .
If you've downloaded the i9 version and it's working for you, this new version is not any different. The only difference is that this new installer is "signed" and therefore should not get flagged by Windows or any other AV software.

One last thing I'll leave you with is a tease for a new mini-game I'm implementing into ToN. Our hero will continue to increase his money collecting abilities through new treasures, new items, new locations, and new mini-games that will earn you more loot.
The plan is to have a new fun mini-game implemented by the March 1st update, but come February 15th you may see a few differences in the game that might clue you into what mini-game I have planned...

Thank you everyone for all your support! Treasure of Nadia is only possible because of you!
If it is an actual sex scene then it would be great, but my guess it will be the blowjob only. Hope I'm wrong though :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Pogo123

NoAvatar

Jan 17, 2018
I'm hoping someone can help me here. When I go to the Mart after the roach scene in the Library, Emily speaks to me then walks to meet me at the door and the game becomes unresponsive. Happened in the previous version as well as the updated version. Nothing I press effects the game besides ALT F4 or F5. Music is still playing and the Locks in the shop are still bouncing. If it means anything, there are 2 NPCs standing in the Mart as well. Also I don't have cheat mods installed.

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
I hate the size of this game cuz it won't let me install this on my device even I have a lot of space. Why it's too big 1.50GB. All my apps like MOBILE LEGENDS, PUBG MOBILE, CALL OF DUTY MOBILE and etc. I uninstall them. And also theres no compress version for Android. It's sucks!

Scarbird

Jul 1, 2017
I hate the size of this game cuz it won't let me install this on my device even I have a lot of space. Why it's too big 1.50GB. All my apps like MOBILE LEGENDS, PUBG MOBILE, CALL OF DUTY MOBILE and etc. I uninstall them. And also theres no compress version for Android. It's sucks!
Maybe instead of complaining about the size you should be upgrading your phone's storage space? You know, the more sensible and reasonable expectation?

united4012

May 10, 2019
Will impregnation and pregnancy be a part of the game in the future? Seems like they are hinting at it in-game but wonder if the creators have mentioned it?

Reactions: Pogo123

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
anyone know how to get Janet to go to the store so i can sneak to her bedroom and get the book? I'm past the part in the guide already where it says I will catch her leaving

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
Isn't it weird that she's somehow some sort of deity/demoness? her brother was scary was fuck.
Indeed, she exudes evil, and she'll show her true face at some stage later in the game. It's unlikely to end well between the MC and Madalyn/Mother Superior/Nadia...

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes