twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Maybe it's a stretch but... I lost my save file, I was about half-done with the game (around 50% or so).
Anyone has a save file to upload at a similar progression?
I'm too far to re-start, too early to just download the 100% file and look at the scenes....
Thank you in advance!
Link on first page.

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
Alia is probably the most annoying LI I've encountered in a while. It's like having 1 year old golden retriever disguised as a teenager. :confused:

RomeroK

Dec 17, 2020
and game is completed
View attachment 1501733

so here the usual grabbed wt from web

web Walkthrough in 2 parts complete 0 - V1.0112

Walkthrough V1.0112 only in attachments

and here got also all the pics of wt dropped in files from oCATo if anyone wants to make guide that makes sense out of it

https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v1-0112-nlt-media.38582/post-6410451

another wt from fap nation in 2 parts - not complete
wt 2

Key Chest Guide v96101

same web with bigger pictures in 1 file

youtube version

gold cheat

Mikors list
is there no way to download that first drive link??

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
is there no way to download that first drive link??
which one the web version ?
got already downloaded , otherwise only way to copy whole thing and paste in word and save as pdf , which got already 2 versions of it

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
I can't advance in the game because I don't see a lighter for sale, I searched and got a thousand results with the term "lighter" in it...

Is the game bugged when mods are installed?

TheBeardedBoi

Jan 17, 2022
I have already completed the part where the go to the temple and use the coin to get the skeleton key but now i dont know where my skeleton key is and i cant open the door under the church to get to the 15th torch and open the last box. any help is much appreciated, stuck on 96%.

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I can't advance in the game because I don't see a lighter for sale, I searched and got a thousand results with the term "lighter" in it...

Is the game bugged when mods are installed?
Yes mods can brake the game, the only point where you can find the lighter is at Squallmart, if it's not there, try a save previous to that and try again.
If not you need to dl the game again and start fresh without mods. :)

Reactions: GastonX

Throwaway44220

Feb 9, 2020
It's not giving me credit for having given Pricia the Jasmine Massage Oil even though I've done it. Any way to fix this? Can any of the .json files be adjusted to either give me back the massage oil or give me credit for having given it to Pricia. Appreciate any help, thanks!

FGMFLY

Feb 16, 2018
So, i deleted everything,redownloaded and i still get the "uncaught error:header is wrong", anyone knows whats wrong?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes