Bytelip

Jan 10, 2022
I have not played very far of this game yet. But first thing that stroke me was the ambition with this game! Its super cool and I kinda wonder if you are a single developer or a full team?

Mia0101

Jan 9, 2022
View attachment 905150

Overview:
Treasure of Nadia is the followup to Lust Epidemic. In Treasure of Nadia you take control of a young man looking to fill the shoes of his recently deceased father and become a famous treasure hunter. Along the way you will meet a variety of female companions, 12 to be exact!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-15
Release Date: 2021-11-15
Developer: NLT Media - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0112
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Lust Epidemic - The Genesis Order
Comics: NLT
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Location:

Android Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - - -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Linux: - - MEGA -
Android: - - MEGA -
Others: -
COMPRESSED

Update Only
Win
: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:

Extras: - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2 - Fan Sigs 3 - - Save - Video Enhancements - Scene Player - All Saves - Spanish Translation -
Wallpaper - Cheat Mod
Guides: Craft Page Locations - Puzzle Solutions - Character Profile Locations - Picture Walkthrough - /

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 478048 View attachment 478047 View attachment 478049 View attachment 461693 View attachment 461694 View attachment 461695 View attachment 447683 View attachment 430551 View attachment 430552
Can someone please
Their models are fantastic, looking forward to a more content!
Can you please tell me how to update the game? i only have completed 50% and it stops, i have version v10112

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Can someone please

Can you please tell me how to update the game? i only have completed 50% and it stops, i have version v10112
There's no other update, what you have is the final complete version, how is possible that you are at 50%? Did you use some cheat mode? If yes, that's the only explanation, you probably broke the game.
If not, this is a complete walkthrough try to see what you miss out.

Apr 11, 2021
I've been a little out of the loop as of late - anyone know what NLT is working on now that this game is done?
Another game, or are they returning to comics...?

chabulon

Jul 18, 2018
does somebody know any other games like this one and lust epidemic, that are of this good quality level in general?
Apreciate

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Lust Epidemic was better than this one.
Story is good but still.

It looked like the MC loved to be dominated by others.
Acting like a dancing puppet sometime, like a slave/playing toy.
Always thinks with dick, agian which is altime hard after having sex(probably the first game I play with this kind of situation).

Should have give some choosing option.

And the most most most irritating thing is the BLACK SCREEN in the animated videos.
If and only if I could skip a whole video :(

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes