Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
This game is amazing! thank you! anymore like it? the scenes are great good gameplay
There's Lust Epidemic the first of this saga, and another The Genesis Order, but it's in is early stage so I would wait to play it. :)

ShepardRahl

May 21, 2018
It means your game is broken for some reason, perhaps due to a cheat or mod. You must either start the game over, or find a working save for this moment of the game.
I was using the cheat mod. I'm at 50% with 22 hours in. I'm not restarting it now. I tried to find a save editor, but none of them seem to let you change mission states. Which sucks since I wanted to finish the game. I guess I'll just redownload it and come back to it sometime in the future.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
I was using the cheat mod. I'm at 50% with 22 hours in. I'm not restarting it now. I tried to find a save editor, but none of them seem to let you change mission states. Which sucks since I wanted to finish the game. I guess I'll just redownload it and come back to it sometime in the future.
On the first page of the thread there is a link to saves of almost all versions, choose any suitable one and play All saves

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
hello everyone,
i'm just wandering if there is a detailed walkthrough or full guide like in lust epidemic game page, there is a full fledged detailed Guide in guides section for lust epidemic which helped a lot with time

Samthefucker8"

Jan 9, 2022
Hello dear friends and dev I am playing this game. then game is like reading comics with some vid

I am looking for a game that render character really at good graphics. Can someone help me out.

CrazzyMonkey

Apr 13, 2021
Silly question, but how do you give the Talisman to library woman, I tried clicking/ talking/ right click to choose it from inventory but nothing, appreciate a quick reply.

Kelechi2010

Jun 28, 2017
Soul Crystal: Maybe Janet Knows more about Sofia's Relationship with your father. After conversation with Janet screen freeze how can i move on

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes