tweettweet123

Aug 19, 2018
I cant believe this game, its like all other developers getting embarrassed. Everyone else is just making picture shows... How is this dude so far ahead of everything else.

Apr 9, 2021
Hi,

is it possible to play in a real Fullscreen (1920x1080) ?

Because I see that :

View attachment 434730

And I try all (F10 .... SHIFT+F10 .... ALT+ENTER ... etc...)

Thanks
It is possible to remove those black bars... for what you want as a final outcome you must use , or to accomplish the task.

I am currently using Lossless scaling with those settings to get rid of the black side bars (the other programs work in a very similar way so the process should be intuitive if you have understood how to do it with Lossless scaling) ↓

scaling.png

These are the exact specifications to replicate my result (N.B: The resolution obviously changes depending on the size of the screen, I have a 1080p screen... However, the fact is that once you turn FULLSCREEN OFF in the game options, the window resolution becomes 1296 x 768 [very important: starting from 1920 x 1080]).

Some calculations ↓

HD:
W: 67,5 % of 1280 px = 864 px
H: 71,11 % of 720 px = 512 px

FULL HD:
W: 67,5 % of 1920 px = 1296 px
H: 71,11 % of 1080 px = 768 px

2K:
W: 67,5 % of 2560 px = 1728 px
H: 71,11 % of 1440 px = 1024 px

4K:
W: 67,5 % of 3840 px = 2592 px
H: 71,11 % of 2160 px = 1536 px

8K:
W: 67,5 % of 7680 px = 5184 px
H: 71,11 % of 4320 px = 3072 px

So in a nutshell if you have a monitor that has a resolution "multiple" of FULL HD you will have to make sure that the window is always the same resolution (which theoretically should be managed by the system, but if not ... I've added the details so you can then go manually to change the resolution of the window) so that the scaling factor always remains 1.50 for my settings to work... I hope helps somebody out there!

Those are my current specifications ↓

scaling-factor.png

Last edited:

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
It is possible to remove those black bars... for what you want as a final outcome you must use , or to accomplish the task.

↑ The links are attached to the names in THIS comment ↑

I am currently using Lossless scaling with those settings to get rid of the black side bars (the other programs work in a very similar way so the process should be intuitive if you have understood how to do it with Lossless scaling) ↓

View attachment 1597623
It would be nice to see a screenshot of how it looks in the game :unsure:

Apr 9, 2021
It would be nice to see a screenshot of how it looks in the game :unsure:
Right, my bad! Here you are...

The first is just the main menu, the second is in the "gameplay", have a look... I think we can say that it's a "great result" with what's available since there is still the possibility to press all the graphic's buttons inside the interface and play as IT didn't have the black bars!

1)

GJshXgf6gX.png

2)

actual-game-2.png

Last edited:

twichman

Dec 4, 2018

The first is just the main menu, the second is in the "gameplay", have a look... I think we can say that it's a "great result" with what's available since there is still the possibility to press all the graphic's buttons inside the interface and play as IT didn't have the black bars!

1)

View attachment 1597671

2)

View attachment 1597699
Well, I see, in addition to upscaling, the image is cropped at the top and bottom. Which is not very good, because important elements and details can be lost.

Apr 9, 2021
Well, I see, in addition to upscaling, the image is cropped at the top and bottom. Which is not very good, because important elements and details can be lost.
I beg to differ... since if you want you can work on the decimals and make Lossless scaling not cut completely some elements (obviously in the realm of the possible)

The window has that resolution to begin with so without "diminishing" the aspect ratio there is no other way... and theoretically it would not be possible either because there is not a program that allows you to manually modify the width and the height of the window in question.

I'll let you know if I succeed in some other way (if indeed it is possible), peace!

Last edited:

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
I beg to differ... since if you want you can work on the decimals and make Lossless scaling not cut completely some elements (obviously in the realm of the possible)

The window has that resolution to begin with so without "diminishing" the aspect ratio there is no other way... and theoretically it would not be possible either because there is not a program that allows you to manually modify the width and the height of the window in question.

I'll let you know if I succeed in some other way (if indeed it is possible), peace!
I just thought there might be a setting that allows you to stretch the image a little horizontally instead of cropping it.

Apr 9, 2021
Tried to imagine what it might look like:

View attachment 1597760
Theoretically through IntegerScaler is possible "somehow", I'm trying right now ( )

EDIT: Not true...so after searching carefully as far as I understand it is not possible to do stretching with Integer-Scaler (below are the most useful instructions I found to give via command-line to integer-scaler)... The result was even worse. Besides, although you can crop the black side borders... in the end it's the resize that doesn't work as it should.

------------ | -------------

-crop [WIDTH_L[,WIDTH_T[,WIDTH_R[,WIDTH_B]]]]
The client area of the game is cropped by cropping-out lines of the specified width on the perimeter starting with the left in clockwise order.

Examples:
  • -crop 10
  • -crop 10,20
  • -crop 10,20,30
  • -crop 10,20,30,40

Not for scaling! For specifying a custom scale, use the -ratio parameter.

Resizes the game window so that its client area (window area except borders and title bar) has the specified size in pixels.

Useful for games that:

- Don’t resize the game window according to in-game resolution; or set a wrong window size not matching the in-game resolution; or don’t allow to change in-game resolution in windowed mode, but adjust it according to window size.

As a result of using the -resize parameter, the size of the rendering (client) area of the game window before scaling and the internal game resolution must be equal. Otherwise using this parameter may result in image distortion and pixel shimmering.

Example:
-resize 1920x1080

Last edited:

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Theoretically through IntegerScaler is possible "somehow", I'm trying right now ( )

EDIT: Not true...so after searching carefully as far as I understand it is not possible to do stretching with Integer-Scaler (below are the most useful instructions I found to give via command-line to integer-scaler)... The result was even worse. Besides, although you can crop the black side borders... in the end it's the resize that doesn't work as it should.

-crop [WIDTH_L[,WIDTH_T[,WIDTH_R[,WIDTH_B]]]]
The client area of the game is cropped by cropping-out lines of the specified width on the perimeter starting with the left in clockwise order.

Examples:
  • -crop 10
  • -crop 10,20
  • -crop 10,20,30
  • -crop 10,20,30,40

Not for scaling! For specifying a custom scale, use the -ratio parameter.

Resizes the game window so that its client area (window area except borders and title bar) has the specified size in pixels.

Useful for games that:

- Don’t resize the game window according to in-game resolution; or set a wrong window size not matching the in-game resolution; or don’t allow to change in-game resolution in windowed mode, but adjust it according to window size.

As a result of using the -resize parameter, the size of the rendering (client) area of the game window before scaling and the internal game resolution must be equal. Otherwise using this parameter may result in image distortion and pixel shimmering.

Example:
-resize 1920x1080

Yes, I checked in several sources, it is not possible to stretch the image horizontally in the game (unfortunately). Image cropping only.

Apr 9, 2021
Yes, I checked in several sources, it is not possible to stretch the image horizontally in the game (unfortunately). Image cropping only.
So if you can't do it in one way, you can do it in another (directly at the source of the image in your monitor via the NVIDIA or AMD control panel [I can't guarantee that it will work almost the same way for AMD graphics card owners but the "philosophy" behind the procedure is the same on every architecture]), but this way will slightly lower the quality of the game on the screen whatever resolution you might have (Remember → Always multiples of the initial resolution of the window of latest version of the Treasure of Nadia which I quote/insert below the "value", even for bigger panels than FULL HD).

That is the basic resolution of the window always following the calculations made previously. Just set it with the CUSTOMIZE button (for Nvidia folks) and make the software-resize capability of your monitor to full screen to remove the black bars and you're good to go...

1642246608733.png

IMPORTANT: The resolution of the window for Treasure of Nasia is 1296 x 768, so obviously you have to set the screen to be at the same res (I out of laziness for the screenshot I did not "put it back" so I wrote it down here in the post) ↓

1642247775081.png

Last edited:

LK2FK

Mar 27, 2020
BOOK of CAMBION

You just need to get caught by the camera. DO NOT avoid it and the story will continue. I had to check all the walks around here and non of them mention this book and how to get it (strange!). So I got caught by the camera and checked very thoroughly the treasure room and nothing. After that I went out and everything was clear (the story continued). Someone mentioned that you have to read that book in the room and then get out and back in and the box that blocks the stairs will be moved. Not true because you can't leave the room unless you got caught by the camera. Long story short, GET CAUGHT! :)

PS: It is a shame that it is not mentioned in so called "full" walkthrough.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021

1)

View attachment 1597671

2)

View attachment 1597699
Can we appriciate how gorgous jannete is

Nov 17, 2018
Fuck Naomi, not in the literal sense as she would probably enjoy that. I get that she's supposed to be your brothel mama who makes sure you have enough pussy but her character is annoying. It's not her occasional femdom-ish behaviour, I don't mind that.
What annoys me is her constant reminders of how much of a hot shit she is, for example MC will tell her multiple times not to touch his mother and she'll be like "He he he, you won't be able to keep me away from her. You know that you want to tap that ass, I'm just helping you."
Like bitch, don't act all smug and mighty like when you're just a side ho yourself, you try to fuck with me one more time and no more meat for you, you'll go back to your silicone rubber candlestick.

I had to get this out of my system, I'm sorry for the rant :whistle:

Reactions: custal

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
What version of the game do I need for the update to work? I'm on .91073
Try with the last update in the first, if it doesn't work not download the game, and use your old saves, since your version number they should work. :)

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes