Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Thank you....And...another one....did you completed this 100%....i completed as much as I can....and Madelyn appears in church and ask all the treasures...what are the treasures??? Can you please answer me..
You're welcome, nope still at 70%, I'm enjoying it at a slow pace.
AnywayI see that slawa.cap already answered you, have fun, this one of the best NLT games so far, even though I'm curious about TGO. :giggle:

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
I've noticed that different download sources have different sizes for the downloads. Some are about and a half gigs and others are over eight. Version numbers seem to be the same, is there any difference between different sized files?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I've noticed that different download sources have different sizes for the downloads. Some are about and a half gigs and others are over eight. Version numbers seem to be the same, is there any difference between different sized files?
This is because different servers use different counting methods. Downloaded files are always the same size.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Is there a final pregnancy harem ending? I stopped after the game starting getting post game content.
sadly no. It seems they decided to not follow the typical preg harem route. Only alia, sofia and jessica get pregnant(non of my favs :(). I would have like to see the milfs go preggo instead. Maybe someday other great developers will complete a long game with that type of sauce.

ShepardRahl

May 21, 2018
I'm stuck on "Bring Pricia the Jasmine Massage Oil". I've given her two, but the story won't progress. I've searched the thread and have seen others with this issue, but haven't seen a solution...unless I glossed over it somehow. Any help would be appreciated.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
I'm stuck on "Bring Pricia the Jasmine Massage Oil". I've given her two, but the story won't progress. I've searched the thread and have seen others with this issue, but haven't seen a solution...unless I glossed over it somehow. Any help would be appreciated.
What is Crystal saying?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
una ayuda me queda el puzzle 47 del templo y me dice que consiga la diana de dardos y ya compre todas las cosas de la casa y no puedeo desbloquearlo alguien sabe porque :confundido:
Tienes que ir al bar de Tasha y subir al ático, en la pila del medio encontrarás un cofre con un tablero de dardos.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes