killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
where can i find the current version official walkthrough for this? the nopy site is down and i have zero idea on where to look

Undead Coomer

May 12, 2020
Gave it a try but even the game being sandbox, it doesn't let me do the things in a random order so it just becomes and extra element that doesn't make the game more enjoyable but tedious, and I have to grind for some talismans.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Dude i gotta say is just started (well started about last sunday and i'm about 59% in the game) and it got me hooked such a cool story, easy to follow imo and when i'm stuck i can check this thread for help... is this game and Lust Epidemic and the new The Genesis Order tied between them like a trilogy?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
No, they are not a trilogy, you can consider them more like a saga.
They are connected, but NLT never stated everything will end with this game, the only thing is that probably he will create another type of game since in an interview he said that probably ( emphasis on probably) the next game will not be on RPGM. :)

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
No, they are not a trilogy, you can consider them more like a saga.
They are connected, but NLT never stated everything will end with this game, the only thing is that probably he will create another type of game since in an interview he said that probably ( emphasis on probably) the next game will not be on RPGM. :)
Don't believe everything you read.

Orc97

Aug 1, 2017
Hi, can anyone please share the location of the scorpion venom? I remember having it in my first playthrough but I have changed computers. I loaded the v65122 save on the new one but now the venom isn't where the walkthrough says it should be.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hi, can anyone please share the location of the scorpion venom? I remember having it in my first playthrough but I have changed computers. I loaded the v65122 save on the new one but now the venom isn't where the walkthrough says it should be.
Here. :)

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
Hi!
I found the 4 pieces of the compass, I reassemble it, I get the message that I "just found it" and... it's not in my inventory. Nor the compass nor the pieces. And the blue spots don't appear either :(

Does anyone know what am I doing wrong?
I've been looking for an answer in this thread and other places but I didn't finde any.

Thank you.

iojjoi

Feb 25, 2018
i have a save file i have no clue how to install it on mac though? i dont get the instructioins in the all saves page

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Im just confused on what that means and what i have to do
Open "File Explorer".
Screenshot (10).png

Enable "Show hidden files".
Screenshot (11).png

Click on "Local Disk C:"
Screenshot (12).png

Find "Users" folder, click on that.

Find the name you use when you log in. That's your "user name". Click on that.

Click on "AppData" folder. -> Click on "Local" -> Click on "User Data".

Congratulations, you are now in the save folder for Treasure of Nadia.

Good Luck.

Last edited:

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I suddnly started getting this error massage
Your profile cannot be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js some features may be unavailable

What does it mean??

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes