Phantom011

Sep 30, 2018
Do I just have to progress more to get a new grapple hook? Found the recipe to make the pickaxe, and did that, but now I'm finding all kinds of "Item just out of reach" things, that I assume I need to grapple hook up to, but haven't gotten a new rope or hook yet.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Do I just have to progress more to get a new grapple hook? Found the recipe to make the pickaxe, and did that, but now I'm finding all kinds of "Item just out of reach" things, that I assume I need to grapple hook up to, but haven't gotten a new rope or hook yet.
Yes, you will get it from Michael the Park ranger as you progress further. :)

Reactions: aaronburr

Keyur4201

Dec 25, 2019
Can someone please share image of all chestkey and broken key locations i am stuck and unable to collect 12 KS pages

Scry My Face

Oct 6, 2019
Hi guys, I'm stuck rather bad and could use some help.
I am at the 41% marker. Even After tracking down a walkthrough to find out why nothing will trigger, i am still stuck lol.

"Squallmart > Cave > Follow Joey (south of the cave) > notice the number and light the bowl, a key will appear there"

Whatever it is that i need to do is some how related to those events.
I have went everywhere (ten times over) talked to everyone, and still nothing will trigger.
Pretty sure its the cave part where i am supose to follow joey but when i go there, nothing happens.
What am i missing?.... its driving me nuts.

Last edited:

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
where can i find the current version official walkthrough for this? the nopy site is down and i have zero idea on where to look

Undead Coomer

May 12, 2020
Gave it a try but even the game being sandbox, it doesn't let me do the things in a random order so it just becomes and extra element that doesn't make the game more enjoyable but tedious, and I have to grind for some talismans.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes