• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

hott!e

Oct 17, 2019
Is a walkthrough or guide necessary? Or can you do a play thru blind without getting irritated at the lack of info and direction in game? I've been burned before.
It is possible to do the game without a walk-through (I'm up to 68%) but it does take more time. The soul crystal is sometimes a bit vague but sometimes if you keep trying it will give you additional information that breaks the point you are stuck on.
The Soul Crystal usually points you towards the next action required, but if you have to get various items in order to create an object it won't tell you exactly where they are ('in the north caves' or 'deep in the jungle' are sometimes a bit inadequate, especially where the required item is hidden by part of the scenery).
Another point about updates. Sometimes there are changes in earlier parts of the game so it can be worth starting the game all over to catch some of the later additions to earlier parts of the game.

Reactions: Edgar Allan Pog

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
Is there any way to stop the game from asking to overwrite the incest config.set everytime I save? I like to save often and it's supper annoying lol.

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
Hey, if someone could help me I would be grateful.
Could someone sene me a link with the walkthrough to ToN made by GREG87 in a .pdf file? I don't want to open the Google Document every single time...
Maybe it's a stupid thing to ask, but I would be gratefull for it.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Jul 31, 2018
It is possible to do the game without a walk-through (I'm up to 68%) but it does take more time. The soul crystal is sometimes a bit vague but sometimes if you keep trying it will give you additional information that breaks the point you are stuck on.
The Soul Crystal usually points you towards the next action required, but if you have to get various items in order to create an object it won't tell you exactly where they are ('in the north caves' or 'deep in the jungle' are sometimes a bit inadequate, especially where the required item is hidden by part of the scenery).
Another point about updates. Sometimes there are changes in earlier parts of the game so it can be worth starting the game all over to catch some of the later additions to earlier parts of the game.
Thx

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
is there a walkthrough for this? Nopy is no longer there right? so any alternative? like the step-by-step walkthrough?

Sg7890

Mar 20, 2021
Guys pls can anyone help me with this I completed this game but my laptop broke and I lost all my saves so is there any way I can just see the scenes without playing the game again in my new pc any mod or something it will be helpful

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

Phantom011

Sep 30, 2018
Do I just have to progress more to get a new grapple hook? Found the recipe to make the pickaxe, and did that, but now I'm finding all kinds of "Item just out of reach" things, that I assume I need to grapple hook up to, but haven't gotten a new rope or hook yet.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Do I just have to progress more to get a new grapple hook? Found the recipe to make the pickaxe, and did that, but now I'm finding all kinds of "Item just out of reach" things, that I assume I need to grapple hook up to, but haven't gotten a new rope or hook yet.
Yes, you will get it from Michael the Park ranger as you progress further. :)

Reactions: aaronburr
4.50 star(s) 506 Votes