Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
An other boring update :( i was waiting scene with Jessica a long time ago because 3 characters i love wear heels and no heels in scene with the doctor :( it's frustrating again

boring boring boring

Why's this craze to remove heels in scene like all others adult game... -_-
I can't say for sure, but if the previous game and the mechanics of this game is any indication. There'll probably be costumes for some of the women with them wearing long heels.

I mean:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ale69 and JohnJG
May 8, 2019
An other boring update :( i was waiting scene with Jessica a long time ago because 3 characters i love wear heels and no heels in scene with the doctor :( it's frustrating again

boring boring boring

Why's this craze to remove heels in scene like all others adult game... -_-
Well it's not like dev is making the game only for you. Even though , he updates the game 2 times a month. You're not waiting for a dissapointing update for 3 fucking months.

Last edited:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
NTL deserves a lot of credit for the consistency and quality of regular releases.

If you consider how often patrons and gamers here feel disappointed by lack of information with delayed product, NTL is doing a pretty good job.

Lust Epidemic is an impressive game and I write that as someone not very keen on RPG.(y) :coffee:

Mar 22, 2019
Eventhough im dissapointed because waifu academy delay 1 fucking month again,atleast i still have this game to enjoy..now its official Alia dating MC..next time she will be there while MC fucking Kaley for the first time.

Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
I'm kind of disappointed with the update. I can see that the scenes are better done, but in terms of being good in content, they end up disappointing.

Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
Then you can wait until 3 months for longer contents to play. What's the difference?
I can see more content, but that does not guarantee that it will have quality. NLT is already at about 2 months at this boring pace, and we already have 20% of the game done.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I can see more content, but that does not guarantee that it will have quality. NLT is already at about 2 months at this boring pace, and we already have 20% of the game done.
Jeesuz fucking Christ. You already have animated full penetration with several characters. You are calling this a boring pace after 3 months? Have you been living under a rock or are you just trolling?

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes