ssberr

Dec 31, 2017
It's been 4 months since the first release and there are like 4 sex scenes and a bunch of other contents, most games here take 3 months to get an update which mostly contain like 2 good scenes. Yet people are still complaining because NLT releases the update too frequently :unsure:

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
It's been 4 months since the first release and there are like 4 sex scenes and a bunch of other contents, most games here take 3 months to get an update which mostly contain like 2 good scenes. Yet people are still complaining because NLT releases the update too frequently :unsure:
Let's introduce Icstor to those. They would appreciate his ways of work.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
The update is not bad, it is a pity only a little, I put 99 points out of 100.End of updates for 21%?Right?(y)

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Sorry man. I thought because I had used it with the potion I was good. Cheers. Now turn that frown upside down. By the way is the update done after that?
It's a cautious face :cautious: (befitting the subject). :( this is a frown. :mad: this is a mad emoticon.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
It is useless to keep updating every 2 weeks if their content is boring.
Your talking about a game with 3D characters plus you have animated scenes, getting an update every 2 weeks is pretty good. I dont know how many people are involved with this project, but you have devs making 20K up to 50K a month, an entire team which handle certain tasks, coding, sound/music (you get the idea) and it takes them 3-4 months (maybe even longer) to release an update and there's little when it comes to content, the dev is to busy changing the story, characters, over that time which breaks the game and require you to start all over.

With this game you could just wait 3 months then get the latest update and it would still have more content then 80% of the games on here that update once a month or once every 3 months!

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Do we need to play Lust Epidemic before playing this?
No. Lust Epidemic does, however, have a bit of backstory for some of the themes. Not much which you can't figure out by playing this game. There are quite a few sexy scenes in Lust Epidemic and it's complete. I suggest you give it a try, it's good in and on itself.

Reactions: RedZone30 and EJW

999hcomic

May 17, 2019
Thanks for the link. The update is great. How come Kaley just watched and not joined threesome? It's ridiculous. :LOL:

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
Well it's not like dev is making the game only for you. Even though , he updates the game 2 times a month. You're not waiting for a dissapointing update for 3 fucking months.
[/QUOTE]

it's a forum, i can't have an opinion -__- poor guy

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes