Gumby

Oct 28, 2017
== Willing to be Trained ==

I have a question about the Linux version of the game (and an anticipated post here of the v21 version for Linux):
- Is the Linux version of the game "published" directly by NLT on his/her/their site? Or is some third party "kind enough" to convert the Windows version of the game to Linux?
- Likewise about the update: are "update only" files "published" directly by NLT? Or is some third party "kind enough" to generate the "update only" package?

If the latter in both cases, here's why I ask: the Linux updates seem to lag a Windows updates by 12 to 36 hours. I have pretty reasonable software skills and can certainly follow instructions that someone else has assembled to create the Linux full and update only packages from the Windows package. I'd be willing to assist, in order to get Linux users fapping sooner. If there is anyone out there with the know how... contact me. Or if you are a Linux fapper and would like it if Linux updates rolled out faster, reply to show your support for my offer to help!

However, if Linux updates are on the NLT site, and the delay is due to waiting for a member to snatch and post them... then my offer is moot. I will patiently wait with the rest of us Linux fappers...

Last edited:
Reactions: Axeleen

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Willing to be trained!

I have a question about the Linux version of the game (and an anticipated post here of the v21 version for Linux):
- Is the Linux version of the game "published" directly by NLT on his/her/their site? Or is some third party "kind enough" to convert the Windows version of the game to Linux?
- Likewise about the update: are "update only" files "published" directly by NLT? Or is some third party "kind enough" to generate the "update only" package?

Here's why I ask: the Linux updates seem to lag a Windows updates by 12 to 36 hours. I have pretty reasonable software skills and can certainly follow instructions that someone else has assembled to create the Linux full and update only packages. I'd be willing to assist, in order to get Linux users fapping sooner. If there is anyone out there with the know how... contact me.

Or if you are a Linux fapper and would like it if Linux updates rolled out faster, reply to show your support for my offer to help!
Updates-only and the full game builds (Windows, Android, Mac, Linux) are uploaded by NTL supporters. Means they are directly from NTL.

The compressed version is made by a F95 cruncher.
Here's why I ask: the Linux updates seem to lag a Windows updates by 12 to 36 hours.
Not true. As soon as some upload/shares the Windows-only update files you can apply them to your Linux build. As explained many, many times in this thread you only have to merge and replace the update only content with your old version.

Again, you can only use compressed update-only files one the compressed version.

samyflynn

Jul 4, 2018
Hey, I'm, trying to use a previous save but the game doesn't show that save for some reason.

I have pasted the older save file in `C/Users/<myUser>/AppData/Local/User Data`. I think it might be because the `DefaultGlobal` file it generates doesn't have the details for the older save?

I have also tried to start a new game, save it and then rename the older file with the name of the newer file. That also doesn't work.

Any help is appreciated! If someone could post both their default file and the GlobalDefault, I could try that too! Thanks

Reactions: Nocro32510

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Sorry man. I thought because I had used it with the potion I was good. Cheers. Now turn that frown upside down. By the way is the update done after that?
The soul crystal girl will come out and tell you the update is finished. She also acts as a super effective walkthrough for the entire game, too bad nobody uses her that way, we'd spare ourselves pages upon pages of people getting stuck on nothing
Hey, I'm, trying to use a previous save but the game doesn't show that save for some reason.

I have pasted the older save file in `C/Users/<myUser>/AppData/Local/User Data`. I think it might be because the `DefaultGlobal` file it generates doesn't have the details for the older save?

I have also tried to start a new game, save it and then rename the older file with the name of the newer file. That also doesn't work.

Any help is appreciated! If someone could post both their default file and the GlobalDefault, I could try that too! Thanks
Saves are after 0.21 is completed, might not be that useful

Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
The soul crystal girl will come out and tell you the update is finished. She also acts as a super effective walkthrough for the entire game, too bad nobody uses her that way, we'd spare ourselves pages upon pages of people getting stuck on nothing

Saves are after 0.21 is completed, might not be that useful
I would use Eve some other way....

Metainferno

Jan 17, 2020
Hi there,

on the latest update I'm getting a new chest key but I don't know where is the chest xDDD

Someone knows its location?

toma000007

Mar 17, 2018
Not true. As soon as some upload/shares the Windows-only update files you can apply them to your Linux build. As explained many, many times in this thread you only have to merge and replace the update only content with your old version.
Are you sure about that? Because I compared the update only content for windows and they are different from the Linux existing files.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Are you sure about that? Because I compared the update only content for windows and they are different from the Linux existing files.
I'm pretty sure. Of course you can't apply v0.21.. update-only files on v0.16 etc.

You only can update from the latest to the newest version.

Reactions: toma000007

toma000007

Mar 17, 2018
I'm pretty sure. Of course you can't apply v0.21.. update-only files on v0.16 etc.

You only can update from the latest to the newest version.
Thanks, I did a quick search and found out it was only the www folder that needed to be updated. I thought it was the other files as well which are not the same between different platforms.

Cheers buddy!

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes