Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
Your talking about a game with 3D characters plus you have animated scenes, getting an update every 2 weeks is pretty good. I dont know how many people are involved with this project, but you have devs making 20K up to 50K a month, an entire team which handle certain tasks, coding, sound/music (you get the idea) and it takes them 3-4 months (maybe even longer) to release an update and there's little when it comes to content, the dev is to busy changing the story, characters, over that time which breaks the game and require you to start all over.

With this game you could just wait 3 months then get the latest update and it would still have more content then 80% of the games on here that update once a month or once every 3 months!
Plus if you don't like all the characters (like myself) then you should be happy about the quick update schedule. That way the women you dislike can get out of the way and the devs can get onto the actual waifus.

anybody69

Nov 18, 2018
Followed the instruction to use the update file with the mac version and now the game won't load and I get error messages. Anyone know how to fix this?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Where is the chest please on the new update?
Get to Madalyn's room, there's a pillar on the right, use pickaxe to destroy it, new room with chest (all the required stuff are made during the update and seeing Madalyn is also in the story, so you get to her to progress)

dafzy

Aug 15, 2018
Heeellppp. Where is the cheat mode located? I didn't use it but is changing Jannet's name count as cheat? if so, would you help me to give your normal file?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
How do I climb to get the red ginseng?
when you try to climb it with emily, you will fall and get hurt, after the mri scene, you will be able to get the rope that is on the floor, then go to the store and buy the hook, combine the 2, then you will be able to get that along with a few other items you will need

Reactions: bobbo69

keeenyeee

Apr 28, 2018
when you try to climb it with emily, you will fall and get hurt, after the mri scene, you will be able to get the rope that is on the floor, then go to the store and buy the hook, combine the 2, then you will be able to get that along with a few other items you will need
I think I'm missing something Emily isn't in Estero Park.
I think I need to figure out Idaho's note first????

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I think I'm missing something Emily isn't in Estero Park.
I think I need to figure out Idaho's note first????
Time to be douchemasterflex, but you should REALLY do stuff in the order the crystal tells you, not do 0.21 before 0.16 just because the update has new content

keeenyeee

Apr 28, 2018
Time to be douchemasterflex, but you should REALLY do stuff in the order the crystal tells you, not do 0.21 before 0.16 just because the update has new content
Haha fair call, however Mr Douchemaster I am up to date and the crystal is telling me to read Idaho's note carefully.
Just don't know what to do with the pillars, celtic crosses, and candles!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Count how many of each are in the 3 locations, keep the order in which they are on the map and go back to the chest

Reactions: keeenyeee
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes