Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
yeah, i have all

for the new one you have to craft the pickaxe, go to estero key, go pass alia house into the woods area (whatever you want to call it), take the path on the right side near that candle looking thing, use the pickaxe at the weak spot, go into the cave and light the tourch, that will make 5

go to the church, you will see a 5 or the chest key on the ground on the right side, if it's a 5, click on it and the key will show up, can't remember if it's a key or you have to click on the number 5

then go into the bottom part of the church, the gray looking door in the bottom left

once inside there is a piller in the bottom right corner block the path, use the pickaxe on the piller, go into the room and you will have your chest for the 5th booty call
I have too, but I have one I dont used then, so for me showed 4/5, now I saw that the scene show 5/5... hahaha

Reactions: Chemmy

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I have too, but I have one I dont used then, so for me showed 4/5, now I saw that the scene show 5/5... hahaha
yeah, have to use it for it to count towards the booty call, i forgot to use one in the last update and ended up where you were at, until i did each one right after the other

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
At the end of this version , it says something about a wild goose in the jungle. Where is that ? i can't find it
Did you read that line carefully through, including how excited and naive the MC is about it and how the "Crystal Lady" calls him a "dumbass"?

Chasing a wild goose.. wild goose chase, look it up man.. it's the Dev's humor and way to tell you the only thing left to do is hunt more treasure if you want to before the next update.

For those wondering if any of us have found a second Red Gen sing plant, after using the first on testing the love potion thing.. then I found one in the yard of the Library, lower right corner. Might just be a lucky spawn.. however I ate it to get the new treatment scene, got a buff for rare items and found a 3rd Red Gen sing plant in the jungle pretty quickly.

Reactions: junior366

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I don't find the place exactly.
go to the church, looking at the church, go in the gray door in the bottom left, once you are inside, there is a pillar in the bottom right blocking the way, use the pickaxe on the pillar, and you will have your chest

Reactions: RonnyBoy19

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Can you tell where is the key?
when you go to the church and still outside to the right side of the main door there is a number 5 on the ground, you will have to light 5 torches, once all 5 is lit, then you will be able to get the key by clicking on the number 5

torch locations
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

it's best to follow the story by using the soul crystal and not skip around, over time while following the story, you will end up getting everything

Last edited:

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
I tried to edit my save with an rpg save editor. It didn't work, and now I can't save at all. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled and still can't save. Any thoughts?
I edited a save with a save editor and it worked, but now I can't save unless I start a new game. Were you able to fix the old saves?

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes