kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
I'm missing a page, from what I can see in the new movies, it's an Emily blowjob booty call.
I'm at the end of the update, looked everywhere and did not find it.
Anyone knows where it is ?

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
i tried updating from the update only and got errors, so am going to try downloading the entire game i got to 20% so hopefully it will continue. I was able to get teh swift shovel but never got gold ore so could not do that recpipe for gold Taislman . I did get a gold Talisman but no Gold. hopeflly that was an option and not needed for the update.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'm missing a page, from what I can see in the new movies, it's an Emily blowjob booty call.
Go to the church, downstairs into Madalyn's room, there's a stone pillar on the right corner, use pickaxe, new room, chest is in there

Reactions: kerlorn

Blood-Lust

Jan 13, 2020
so i updated the game with just the recent update files and its telling me that its missing images??? basically torches which is new? and the upgradable items similar to jade shovel which i already had( i didn't use cheat mod) this happened back on version 14 but fixed itself on version 19

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Maximum Risk

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
just a note,

during the animation part of the red ginsing with doctor amor, there is a panel where the mc face is up and it should be the doctor.

cavebear

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
Do you need to buy anything for your house for the new booty call in the v21022 update?
you need to get items and basic upgrades to finally get all of the ladies to do the booty call.
the bartender and the massuse don't like certain things and will show up and then leave is not happy.

cavebear

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
you need the pickaxe to destroy the piller down in the church, go right to enter the room and you need the key from lighting the five torches to open the chest

cavebear

Reactions: kerlorn and neron86

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
you need to get items and basic upgrades to finally get all of the ladies to do the booty call.
the bartender and the massuse don't like certain things and will show up and then leave is not happy.

cavebear
I get that, but is there anything specific for this update?

anonbaggins

Mar 20, 2019
Is there ANY chance we get the MEGA link for Mac? I've tried multiple times with multiple different games to use NOPY (and all the other links), but to no avail.

My download/upload speed is perfectly sufficient too... so I know it's not my connection.

Reactions: Just_Andy171
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes