Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Can't seem to get it to work
don't move the whole save folder over, you have to open up the save folder and only move the Defaultfile1.rpgsave over to C:\Users\your name\AppData\Local\User Data

mr smith

Jul 9, 2017
Is there ANY chance we get the MEGA link for Mac? I've tried multiple times with multiple different games to use NOPY (and all the other links), but to no avail.

My download/upload speed is perfectly sufficient too... so I know it's not my connection.
Try starting a NOPY download, select the downloading file and copy the link path, and open that in Download Shuttle.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
these devs are on point with their game!. NO BULL SHIT and regular update ! Great job dev! Unlike "Seeds of Chaos" - this game is "SLOWLY" progress story with $30,000+ per month budget. YEA...pulling an EA strategy here!

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
it says OP updated.. only for windows though.. pls modify the same for old link display old version like v.19021

anonbaggins

Mar 20, 2019
Try starting a NOPY download, select the downloading file and copy the link path, and open that in Download Shuttle.
Any chance you can give some screen shots on how to do that? I'm clueless as to what "Download Shuttle" is and how to copy the link path.

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
redknight00 I just noticed incest patch is not working in this recent update. Janet back to her original name (Janet) not as Mom....Has anyone encounter this? any Modders herecan you help?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kryptozoid
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes