truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Are Janet and the MC meant to be related?
You must be new! They're mother and son. Since patreon don't take it kindly towards incest, developers are forced to make them as landlady or friend's mom. But NLT also releases a patch. You can manually edit the files and then you can play them as son/mother.

donita

Feb 8, 2019
Yeah, android has not yet been updated despite changing the title in OP...please,update the links
The android links has been updated , but just for both anon and racaty downloader only, which average download speed at 200 kbps. Unlike Mega that can reach even for 10-20 Mbps, vary according to each internet package.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i have problem. I can't see the animation
I do not see animation on my Sega Master System either.

Without knowing which OS you use we can't help you.

However, I assume you use Windows as the rest here then you should try this:

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
Regarding the incest patch.

This looks kinda wonky: (She is introducing the protagonist to her husband.)
View attachment 554513

Here is an edited file that changes "Your Son" back to "1Hero" so that it shows your characters name in these instances.
View attachment 554639
If someone knows a better way to do it, please do I don't know much about these things. If you are the author of the patch and want to fix this yourself let me know and I'll take this down.
the grammar is right after you fixed it... I would really like to help you about this, so I send you if I see wrong word etc.. But I can't I haven't play the 3 previous update.. I will play again in April or May

Reactions: Xanado
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes