Xanado

May 9, 2018
Yeah, it happened to me in the threesome with Alia and Kaley. MC specifically called Kaley "a friend".
It's because the update contains a "clean" config.set file that overwrites the incest one. They might keep doing this forcing you to reapply it with every update.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedZone30

Xanado

May 9, 2018
So is this a bug that will be fixed? Or do I reinstall the original patch? Or reload? Or do I wait for an update?
It's not a bug. It's just that the developers added a config.set file to the update that overwrites the previous one.
The reasons for this could be many, for instance they might have changed something in it.
It's no biggie though.
Download the patch again and overwrite the config.set file.
Maybe keep a backup safe somewhere on your system. Next time you update reapply the patch after you have updated.

Edit.
These (in red) definitions are not in the incest patch but are in the new config.set file from the update, the crossed out definitions are translated by the regular incest patch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will add them to the config.set file on my system and see if it changes anything. Maybe the short version of the names was what was added.

Edit.
After replaying the entire game again I can say that adding the definitions to the incest patch doesn't break anything.
But it doesn't add anything that I noticed at this point either.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedZone30

ambrose060214

Jul 28, 2017
Stupid question : the last kamasutra page we could get in Lust Epidemic said "beach scene available in treasure of nadia" (or something like that), so, do we need to transfer our save ?
No, just go to the beach with a binoculars and enjoy the scene

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
I feel like in this game, compared to the previous one, neither Kaley or Janet are meant to be your family. More likely a friends of MC father, that decided to took MC under their roof when he was treasure hunting. For me personally, it is a better change(they can sell their game on steam for example).

Reactions: docx

z3212

Aug 25, 2017
With all these tags, i find it hard to believe that there isn't foot fetish related content?!

dopan

Feb 7, 2020
how to get to the first new emily scene :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

for me the ingame help was a little confusing here ,i hope its fine to put the hints in a spoiler ..

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes