truerty

Dec 30, 2018
if you're asking for the last update treatment you need to eat the red ginseng and go for an appointment at the doc's office
Only if there's a free healthcare available, otherwise imma go die under the Albert's kinky watching tower! :cautious:

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
the anon file is totally shit, always break down and lose the connection, I have no idea why choose this, god damn!

Maximus

May 2, 2017
HELP, MC is stuck in the cave with Aliaat 37%, is this a bug, I'm using compressed version. How do I get out of it.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Uh guys I need help. Can't find the location of safe file in Android? I couldn't even find my previous save...

Ethanhunt99

Jan 1, 2019
hey, where could i get an updated walkthroug of the game? im stuck at the idaho note, i get what its trying to tell me, but i cant click on anything, like the pillers etc, unless im missing something like the dumbass i sometimes am lol. ty

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
The Game not Work!
At least, compressed version, what i load...
After i put .EXE i can see only "Black Screen" right after Logo!

Scarbird

Jul 1, 2017
hey, where could i get an updated walkthroug of the game? im stuck at the idaho note, i get what its trying to tell me, but i cant click on anything, like the pillers etc, unless im missing something like the dumbass i sometimes am lol. ty
count the number, that is the key

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
so are we SUPPOSED to eat the next red flower gineseng or NOT? i have 1 in inventory but not sure what to do with it.

i was looking for a long time and then realized i had one left... fun game i an emjoying this update esp want to see more of Claire and the Nun!

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes