Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
The Game not Work!
At least, compressed version, what i load...
After i put .EXE i can see only "Black Screen" right after Logo!
then either your driver is outdated or it's the compressed version i uploaded the update files aswell so use those instead if the compressed version doesn't work

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey, where could i get an updated walkthroug of the game? im stuck at the idaho note, i get what its trying to tell me, but i cant click on anything, like the pillers etc, unless im missing something like the dumbass i sometimes am lol. ty
you don't click them you need to count how many is there and that's the code go to all the areas on the map and count how many is there then enter the code

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
then either your driver is outdated or it's the compressed version i uploaded the update files aswell so use those instead if the compressed version doesn't work
Ok... Now i find Problem...
In Game folder, in js folder, i find file called HIME_PreTitleEvents.js
For some reosne this file prevoke run game title...
I open plugins.js and delete stroke were is been this file...

After it i agayn put .EXE and now game at least run... Let see work Game now or not...

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
anyone can share the android mega link? I tried but every link will fail at last, I have no idea why

zolan

Apr 3, 2017
so are we SUPPOSED to eat the next red flower gineseng or NOT? i have 1 in inventory but not sure what to do with it.

i was looking for a long time and then realized i had one left... fun game i an emjoying this update esp want to see more of Claire and the Nun!
everything edible should be eaten. it gives u new scene with the doctor. Same with the green ginseng. more can be found around town or park

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
OMG... WTF with this Game? Another Bug... >____<
Now it happen right after intro... Problem with
TDDP_AnimationCurves.js
Well, like prev step it heal the same way... Thx to Godnes i can play normal after it...

BTW, i aslo delete f***ing stroe what create saves in local folder bihind do it in Game Folder...

anonbaggins

Mar 20, 2019
Please help! I still can't get the NOPY link to work for Mac - anyone have a Mega link or step by step instructions on how to get the NOPY link to download faster or AT ALL?

Gumby

Oct 28, 2017
Applying "Windows Update Only" files to working Linux Instance

As soon as some upload/shares the Windows-only update files you can apply them to your Linux build. As explained many, many times in this thread you only have to merge and replace the update only content with your old version.
FWIW: I've tried this many, many times... and it has never worked for me. But the "Linux update" always has.
Should I move only the "www" folder?
Did you try it again and did it work?
Lorric17: YES. This worked for me:
  • Copied whole folder of working Linux instance. (You don't want to clobber a working copy, right?)
  • Unzipped the "Windows Update Only" zip file.
  • Copied only the "www" folder from the Windows update in to the cloned Linux folder.
  • Accept all "merge?" and "overwrite?" prompts.
I'm not the expert here. I'm saying I finally got this to work for the first time.

Of course, try this only for applying the next sequential release.

Reactions: Lorric17

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
OMG... WTF with this Game? Another Bug... >____<
Now it happen right after intro... Problem with
TDDP_AnimationCurves.js
Well, like prev step it heal the same way... Thx to Godnes i can play normal after it...

BTW, i aslo delete f***ing stroe what create saves in local folder bihind do it in Game Folder...
it's probably the compressed version download the normal game

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
it's probably the compressed version download the normal game
Hmmm... Mayby... I will try later...
Right now i try use all posible scenes now...
I can say work
80%... Why only 80%? I f*** idk...

Other 20% have agayn Black Screen, and i do not know why...

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
So whats the deal with chasing the duck around? I looked all around the park, and all around that other girls house where the new cave is but i dont see a duck anywhere. Does it even give u anything?

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
Is there a booty call for Jessica in this update? Because I already this last version and there is no Jessica booty call?!?!:unsure:

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes