Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
So whats the deal with chasing the duck around? I looked all around the park, and all around that other girls house where the new cave is but i dont see a duck anywhere. Does it even give u anything?
Oh no no, he doesn't know 7b0f7c6a578993506d80b82dda3e6569.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lemslemons

Oct 26, 2018
So whats the deal with chasing the duck around? I looked all around the park, and all around that other girls house where the new cave is but i dont see a duck anywhere. Does it even give u anything?
Find the red herring and use it to bait the duck in the jungle.

Dreamfall

Apr 20, 2017
Such a hard but fun event this wild goose chase. But it was well worth it. If you haven't done it already I advice you to show that silly goose who's boss. :KEK:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Weekly Report

In case you missed the memo, yesterday was the 2nd monthly update of Treasure of Nadia. It's a short month though, so no time for rest! The outline and script for the next chapter is finished and animation will commence tomorrow.

The next chapter will feature many exciting new spooky mysteries as well as a "new" sex scene for our hero. I'll let you all use your imaginations.
Squeezing into this development cycle will also be the creation of a new mini game that will hopefully be fun for those who want some variety in ways to earn money. I can't wait for you all to play it!

Don't forget next Sunday I will be posting the new 4k and HD pinups to the gallery! I'll include the links in next week's report.

Thank you all for the support and for all your words of encouragement! You're the best!

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
And before anyone asks again: the maximum total value in money and statuetes from grinding is 40,000.
With some clever playing, you could aquire 55,000 *once* (and since there's two 50,000 house improvement things for sale, you could buy only one of those two through legit play, not both!).
Though I don't really see the point, neither house improvement piece is necessary for unlocking anything, and I have no doubt we'll be able to grind upto 50,000 easily in the next update. I actually wouldn't even be surprised if somewhere along the way our house gets set on fire anyway, and we lose all our "hard work".

Sep 27, 2019
Indeed, she exudes evil, and she'll show her true face at some stage later in the game. It's unlikely to end well between the MC and Madalyn/Mother Superior/Nadia...
I'm not sure about that and think that Madalyn might actually be good. In Lust Epidemic there was a whole supernatural storyline going on, under a veil, about the religio-magical Church of Cambian and the birth of some saviour called Constance, who might be the Mother mentioned by Madlyn who predicted Daemalius' fate, one of whose members was the body-hopping centuries old Father Parker/Daemalius, who went over to the dark side and got up to some seriously evil shit not least knocking up girls and women in order to reincarnate in the babies that he fathered and they gave birth to. (In much the same way as Menenhetet did in Norman Mailer's novel Ancient Evenings.) Madalyn is certainly a sister of the same order as Daemelius and obviously knew him based on what occurred right at the end of Lust Epidemic and might be hundreds of years old herself, but I am not convinced that she is a devilish renegade like Daemalius. In fact I think she might well be on the side of the angels and an opponent to her brother's evil designs, some of which appear to be ongoing and which I reckon she moved to Cape Vedra to challenge and frustrate. It was after all Madalyn who presented Idaho Johnson's will to the funeral goers at the very beginning of Treasure of Nadia. Obviously some relationship between Henry's father and Madalyn must have existed. Were they working together or undertaking some sort of project immediately before Idaho johnson's death? Also the last ever word spoken right at the end of Lust Epidemic by the villain Daemalius was "Nadia" as Madlyn was about to walk away into the distance.

Was Daemalius calling out to Madalyn by her true name to plead for help?

Could Madalyn actually be the Nadia of Treasure of Nadia herself?

Who knows?

Anyway to me Madalyn is the most interesting character of Treasure of Nadia, and definitely the hottest and sexiest nun in history! If the MC gets to bang her I will be jealous... I imagine. I use the word "imagine" in the previous sentence advisedly since both Henry and the bewitching Maddy are imaginary themselves of course!

Last edited:

susan4

Sep 11, 2017
The save file on android said was only avaible if the phone rooted.... I don't get it how or what kinda root to the phone it required to see the save file on android phone..

Scarbird

Jul 1, 2017

Weekly Report

In case you missed the memo, yesterday was the 2nd monthly update of Treasure of Nadia. It's a short month though, so no time for rest! The outline and script for the next chapter is finished and animation will commence tomorrow.

The next chapter will feature many exciting new spooky mysteries as well as a "new" sex scene for our hero. I'll let you all use your imaginations.
Squeezing into this development cycle will also be the creation of a new mini game that will hopefully be fun for those who want some variety in ways to earn money. I can't wait for you all to play it!

Don't forget next Sunday I will be posting the new 4k and HD pinups to the gallery! I'll include the links in next week's report.

Thank you all for the support and for all your words of encouragement! You're the best!
Tanned body with abs -- is that Diana or Naomi?

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes