bartolomeooo

Nov 5, 2017
Thanks.

Treasure of Nadia [v21022] [NLT Media] (1.68 GB rar win source)
313 MB rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega

54 MB rar unofficial compressed update (v21022 ) only: Mega
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

decrypted update (for decrypted/compressed version; nothing crunched just decrypted) (142 mb): Mega
I'm so dump and not understand decrypted one...

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm so dump and not understand decrypted one...
Games made in rpg maker (as this one) have possibility to protect/encrypt some of media files used (images, audio).
When compressing games those encrypted files need to be decrypted, in order to do compressing, and after that they could be re-encrypted again, or they could be left as decrypted/normal files (png, ogg...), which is what happens in most cases.
In order to apply update you dont wanna to mess encrypted and decrypted files/versions, so if you play/have compressed decrypted version, you need to apply decrypted update patch (either compressed or not).
So it is simple - if you have compressed/decrypted game, use compressed/decrypted update patch, if not, use the official one/encrypted.

bobby121212

Jul 17, 2019
Hi
I succeed to run the game but now, I have an other problem :
There is a bug with the sun and it makes a huge black screen moving on the map and I can't see anything eccept the left of the map.
Does anybody have heard about this bug ? And know how to fix it...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi
I succeed to run the game but now, I have an other problem :
There is a bug with the sun and it makes a huge black screen moving on the map and I can't see anything eccept the left of the map.
Does anybody have heard about this bug ? And know how to fix it...
Which Ubuntu version do you use? Someone reported the same issue on his bleeding-edge Ubuntu 19.04/19.10 version.

tester1957

Sep 6, 2019
Which Ubuntu version do you use? Someone reported the same issue on his bleeding-edge Ubuntu 19.04/19.10 version.
I reported the problem with ubuntu 19.10 but it turned out that my video card AMD® Caicos is the issue it works with the same version and the vega graphics.

leval

Jun 7, 2019
where is the 2nd red ginseng, been looking for ages, the game said it was rare, but this is ridiculous.

dopan

Feb 7, 2020
where is the 2nd red ginseng, been looking for ages, the game said it was rare, but this is ridiculous.
(after the emily scene) i got another red ginseng at the lighthouse outside , it also grows there..
(most info are allready in this forum if u read through)

Last edited:

leval

Jun 7, 2019
(after the emily scene) i got another red ginseng at the lighthouse outside , it also grows there..
(most info are allready in this forum if u read through)
thanks, but i think the version i'm playing is broken/bugged, as i have been looking for the red ginseng for ages.
thanks anyway

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes