Lemslemons

Oct 26, 2018
So whats the deal with chasing the duck around? I looked all around the park, and all around that other girls house where the new cave is but i dont see a duck anywhere. Does it even give u anything?
Find the red herring and use it to bait the duck in the jungle.

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
Is there a booty call for Jessica in this update? Because I already this last version and there is no Jessica booty call?!?!:unsure:

kenken97931

Jan 28, 2020
after extracting the update files, there is a white disallowed sign on it, it said the file is incomplete or broken, what to do with it

KRISH651988

Jan 15, 2018
Hi Guys
Please provide an updated walk through which also includes climbing on rocks to get some things valuable for using on the shrine

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hi Guys
I am not getting options to combine the metal hook & heavy cord in every climbing scenario. Please help
how to combine cord with hook
open up your inventory, click on the cord, you will talk to yourself and the inventory will open back up, click on the hook, done

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
:love:(y)
Treasure of Nadia Is Very Beautiful Game I Like That. Now I wait for Update.
Well, you're lucky, this game has about the highest rate of updates: about once every 2 weeks. Updates are obviously a bit smaller, but each one is worth it.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
What,s with Bait Shop lets go fishing like Mystic Manor?
i guess, since there are fish in the ocean now, go to the beach to see them, so i guess there will be fishing add later, and maybe you have to fish for an item that is part of the story

Reactions: bakiks31
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes