hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Damn i am the only one who wait for MC's mother/janet update? I already know that she is the last one in the game. This is so sad...
I'm hoping that the game ends with all the chicks having baby bellies and Evie deciding that the MC isn't such a "dumbass" and teaches him a few things that they didn't have room for in the Kama Sutra!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

sogard

May 8, 2017
The patch that's available is for all systems, I'm guessing you have to edit the apk and overwrite its config.set file. Try searching this thread, maybe one of your fellow android users has found a way. If anyone knows how it's done without breaking the game, let me know and I'll add it to the patch instructions.
Where I can find game files on android on all games..?

Mos2445t66h

Feb 17, 2020
!! Is there something wrong with the game when i extract the files it show me some errors in extraction of some files!!?

Mos2445t66h

Feb 17, 2020
!! Is there something wrong with the game when i extract the files it show me some errors in extraction of some files!!?
Help pls

Mos2445t66h

Feb 17, 2020
A little hlp lps

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
I have an Error Loding Image loop when i tryed to look at Pricia's image for the "Photo Album".

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
A little hlp lps
There is no need for me to download it since i just download the updates, but i went ahead and downloaded the full size game just to extract it to see if i get these errors you speak of, no errors here, so my guess is that it got corrupted on the download and needs to be downloaded again, this is for the windows version of the game

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Hi Guys
I am not getting options to combine the metal hook & heavy cord in every climbing scenario. Please help
Where ever you are in the game, right click to open your item board and clic on the metal hook and after on the heavy cord et voilà, you have your hook attach to the cord to use for climbing to the tape and the red ginseng

Mos2445t66h

Feb 17, 2020
There is no need for me to download it since i just download the updates, but i went ahead and downloaded the full size game just to extract it to see if i get these errors you speak of, no errors here, so my guess is that it got corrupted on the download and needs to be downloaded again, this is for the windows version of the game
Can you give some advice of how i should download it right !!

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Can you give some advice of how i should download it right !!
There isn't a right way on downloading something, a corrupted download does happen, nothing you can do about that, all i can say is download it again then try to extract it, if it happens again, my other guess is that it might be the program that you are using for extracting, i use winrar and i also have 7zip just in case i need it

Minero1969

Jan 21, 2019
[CITA = "leval, publicación: 3046693, miembro: 1453011"]
gracias, pero creo que la versión que estoy jugando está rota / con errores, ya que he estado buscando el ginseng rojo durante años.
gracias de cualquier manera
[/ CITAR]
Aparentemente hay un error con el ginseng rojo si lo que sucede es que no ve, puede obtener uno en la tecla estéreo en la antorcha de los mosquitos o en el parque estéreo cerca de la antorcha, cuando no ve en la pantalla es necesario Haga clic en toda el área que encontré 6 de esa manera.

Turbopene

Jul 5, 2018
So i moved my saves from another pc and the game doesn't get them, do you have to do something else apart from putting them in the appdata folder?

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes