gamer1909

May 19, 2019
Need help with the update file. I moved all the new data under app.nw from the update to the main file but the game still shows 'you've finished this update'.

himynameis123

Oct 19, 2019
hey guys can help out here I've download the Android files and when I open it I got no idea how to install it or find the app file

eric263946

Nov 18, 2019
finished this update but have a question. all the books vanished from my inventory after i have the shop girl the correct one. at the end of this update i still have one book in my inventory.
the history of yellow paint
is that true with everyone or was i supposed to use it somehow

Xanado

May 9, 2018
finished this update but have a question. all the books vanished from my inventory after i have the shop girl the correct one. at the end of this update i still have one book in my inventory.
the history of yellow paint
is that true with everyone or was i supposed to use it somehow
Sounds about right, for some reason the books from the latest update disappears from your inventory after the quest is done. The book "The History of Yellow Paint" is from an earlier quest and still remains in your inventory.

Reactions: RedZone30

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Thank you very much. I was playing normal one, not decrypted. How to make decrypted files to encrypted?
No problem.
But, why would you want to encrypt decrypted files, if there already is an encrypted update patch?
Nevertheless, a fairly handy online tool for that conversion, if you wanna try it.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
(after the emily scene) i got another red ginseng at the lighthouse outside , it also grows there..
(most info are allready in this forum if u read through)
It's said to be rarer than the green type, but once you get the second one, the damn stuff spreads like the Martian Red Weed (from War of the Worlds), to the point that the green ginseng doesn't show up at all.

Reactions: RedZone30

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hope the Game would be released by steam. I wait of a full version. :(
Reasons ? It will still be RPGmaker and you'll still be able to play without Steam. On top of having to pay for the Steam version, your logic baffles me :oops:

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes