EatingYourFood

Dec 25, 2017
Please help!! :(

I keep getting this error when I try entering the parlor garden. Any ideas?

Loading Error
Failed to load: img/characters/$ParlorGarden.png

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Damn i am the only one who wait for MC's mother/janet update? I already know that she is the last one in the game. This is so sad. But if the thing go like lust epidemic i think i need to wait a really long time! Another sad thing is that there is no sex scene gallery. And the booty call only do some bj, or hj. Anyway good update! At last now MC's sister is a little bit close to him :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: EJW

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Damn i am the only one who wait for MC's mother/janet update? I already know that she is the last one in the game. This is so sad. But if the thing go like lust epidemic i think i need to wait a really long time! Another sad thing is that there is no sex scene gallery. And the booty call only do some bj, or hj. Anyway good update! At last now MC's sister is a little bit close to him :ROFLMAO:
There is a scene viewer in the phone menu ...... It plays all the story stuff you encounter

dopan

Feb 7, 2020
thanks, but i think the version i'm playing is broken/bugged, as i have been looking for the red ginseng for ages.
thanks anyway

well by tryin it again to make a little walktrough it was hard to find the second one and i dont think its a bug.. u need to look some places several times

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
still Naomi? No please

(Sorry my english)
I feel your pain, but look on the bright side, their speedy and reliable update schedule means that we should move on from her to more interesting women sooner rather than later (god I hope).

bartolomeooo

Nov 5, 2017
Games made in rpg maker (as this one) have possibility to protect/encrypt some of media files used (images, audio).
When compressing games those encrypted files need to be decrypted, in order to do compressing, and after that they could be re-encrypted again, or they could be left as decrypted/normal files (png, ogg...), which is what happens in most cases.
In order to apply update you dont wanna to mess encrypted and decrypted files/versions, so if you play/have compressed decrypted version, you need to apply decrypted update patch (either compressed or not).
So it is simple - if you have compressed/decrypted game, use compressed/decrypted update patch, if not, use the official one/encrypted.
Thank you very much. I was playing normal one, not decrypted. How to make decrypted files to encrypted?

Blood-Lust

Jan 13, 2020
update: i can play the screen just stops with msg failed to load img. inv rare guide.png so i just constantly click retry to play some more

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes