NoAvatar

Jan 17, 2018
Unfortunately no one was able to help me overcome the glitch where the game becomes unresponsive (no mods installed and already tried my save with 2 updates since this occurred) and I've tried looking for a Save using the search function but no luck there either. Does anyone have a full Save for v14011?

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
Reactions: NoAvatar

ssberr

Dec 31, 2017

Weekly Report

In case you missed the memo, yesterday was the 2nd monthly update of Treasure of Nadia. It's a short month though, so no time for rest! The outline and script for the next chapter is finished and animation will commence tomorrow.

The next chapter will feature many exciting new spooky mysteries as well as a "new" sex scene for our hero. I'll let you all use your imaginations.
Squeezing into this development cycle will also be the creation of a new mini game that will hopefully be fun for those who want some variety in ways to earn money. I can't wait for you all to play it!

Don't forget next Sunday I will be posting the new 4k and HD pinups to the gallery! I'll include the links in next week's report.

Thank you all for the support and for all your words of encouragement! You're the best!
Hoping "new" here means new character :rolleyes:

Reactions: Not_A_Horse

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Where in the actual fuck is the botany book to to give to Emily to get the Red Ginsing?!?! (I have read back through 15 pages and have had it with that business, lol)

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes