Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
You can see the submerged boat just above the lower jetty.

BTW, one of the few visual flaws in the game is that the waves are fine on the beach, but don't break on the jetties.
yeah i know about the boat, it's been there on day 1 when the game was first release, and i'm still wondering if we will pull it out of the ocean, fix it and use it for something, or if it's there just part of the scenery

Reactions: RedZone30

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
yeah i know about the boat, it's been there on day 1 when the game was first release, and i'm still wondering if we will pull it out of the ocean, fix it and use it for something, or if it's there just part of the scenery
I hadn't noticed it before but I'm wondering the same.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
You shouldn't be seeing ginseng if you've already got it in your inventory. Just the one visit to the doc should be enough, although I use it everytime I need another intelligence boost. Not finding any green ginseng is odd too...maybe a bug?

The carbon shovel shaft is upstairs in the Full Mast Tavern...guarded by spiders, so make sure you have those Stompin' boots on.

There was one Golden Talisman that could be found that wasn't a random find. I've found only the one randomly. Prior to finding it I was almost convinced that couldn't be found through random treasure hunting in this update...it obviously can, just very infrequently.
after reading this, it got me thinking, loaded up my save and ate the green ginseng i had on me, went to see the doc, after the scene i went back to the park and was able to find the green ginseng again, but it's best to use the red one, since the green one only gives 3 boost and the red gives 4

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
You shouldn't be seeing ginseng if you've already got it in your inventory. Just the one visit to the doc should be enough, although I use it everytime I need another intelligence boost. Not finding any green ginseng is odd too...maybe a bug?

The carbon shovel shaft is upstairs in the Full Mast Tavern...guarded by spiders, so make sure you have those Stompin' boots on.
Found it! Thanks. I didn't think that the Stomping Boots worked on Rats, so I hadn't gone up there.

Ok, I've got Stomping Boots! Where's that damn poodle that nips my heels every time I walk by their yard?

• Haha

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
after reading this, it got me thinking, loaded up my save and ate the green ginseng i had on me, went to see the doc, after the scene i went back to the park and was able to find the green ginseng again
Yeah, as soon as you've used it or sold it to Pricia, it should pop up just about anywhere where there's vegetation...same with red ginseng. I usually use the red ginseng for a 4 rare limit intelligence boost from Doctor Jessica. Pricia only gives you $600 for it, and money isn't hard to gather. Intelligence and Awareness boost together really seems to bring more rares up. Jades are far more common ( though don't think they're considered rares at this stage of the game), and silver not that infrequent either...Golden talismans are another matter though...

Last edited:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Yeah, as soon as you've used it or sold it to Pricia, it should pop up just about anywhere where there's vegetation...same with red ginseng. I usually use the red ginseng for a 4 rare limit intelligence boost from Doctor Jessica. Pricia only gives you $600 for it, and money isn't hard to gather. Intelligence and Awareness boost together really seems to bring more rares up. Jades are far more common ( though don't think they're considered rares at this stage of the game), and silver not that infrequent either...Golden talismans are another matter though...
yeah, i only did it to see if the green ones was replace with the red ones, or if they are both in the game still

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
after reading this, it got me thinking, loaded up my save and ate the green ginseng i had on me, went to see the doc, after the scene i went back to the park and was able to find the green ginseng again, but it's best to use the red one, since the green one only gives 3 boost and the red gives 4
Yeah, I just sell the green ginseng to Pricia...only 270 a pop, but better than nothing. Often get another one pop up at Lighthouse straight after, and sell that one too seeing as I'm so close to the Parlor.

Reactions: Chemmy

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MBL

Jan 12, 2018
I'm trying to update the Mac version from v19021 to the latest. I've downloaded the script (twice), but when opening it I get an error that the file is damaged or incomplete. I'm on MacOS Mojave. Has anyone experience the same or has anyone an idea what might be wrong?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes