tyli0

Aug 5, 2017
The screen gets stuck at 18% when Janet and Kaley visit Alia and Naomi. I can move around in the game, to other areas and access the menu, but this background image won't go away.
Can I take my save and move it to a new game file or something?
1582125787914.png
Edit: I fixed it somehow by redownloading the game

Last edited:

KRISH651988

Jan 15, 2018
Hi Guys
I am having issues in creating grappling hook. When i click on either heavy cord or metal hook it doesn't work when i need to get the red ginseng or the tape. I have tried dragging them to each other still doesn't work. Please guide

FrankT

Jun 17, 2018
Very nice game, for me this is a refreshing new game which is not so similar to other games.
Perhaps im wrong.. but i like it very much!

Reactions: TheFinder

dopan

Feb 7, 2020
Hi Guys
I am having issues in creating grappling hook. When i click on either heavy cord or metal hook it doesn't work when i need to get the red ginseng or the tape. I have tried dragging them to each other still doesn't work. Please guide
open item menu (right mouse button) ,click on one of both items ,u will be asked if u wanna attach another item, choose the other item, u get the new item.. after that ,u can use the grappling hook where its needed..

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
I seem to be stuck at 20% (PC version 21022). Here's my current status:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This update, the MC...

Also found a chest key, but did not find a chest to open. And no new Kama Sutra pages.

Any clue as to what I might be missing?

Thanks,
thwartme

gubl

May 31, 2018
I seem to be stuck at 20% (PC version 21022). Here's my current status:

This update, the MC...

Also found a chest key, but did not find a chest to open. And no new Kama Sutra pages.

Any clue as to what I might be missing?

Thanks,
thwartme
Go and see Madalyn at the left bottom of that screen you will see pilar, crash it with pickaxe, and you will open path to new map with chest to open with new Kama sutra page on Emily and do booty call with her.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Go and see Madalyn at the left bottom of that screen you will see pilar, crash it with pickaxe, and you will open path to new map with chest to open with new Kama sutra page on Emily and do booty call with her.
Thank you!

Sep 8, 2019
open item menu (right mouse button) ,click on one of both items ,u will be asked if u wanna attach another item, choose the other item, u get the new item.. after that ,u can use the grappling hook where its needed..
None of that works for me on my Windows 10 system. Right-clicking immediately closes the entire item menu, and the MC says something like "That won't work." The same thing happens if I try and drag one of the items to the other item.

It seems like a lot of people have had this problem, so maybe there's a workaround someone's found. I hope so, anyhow - I'd hate to have to quit this game after coming this far!

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
None of that works for me on my Windows 10 system. Right-clicking immediately closes the entire item menu, and the MC says something like "That won't work." The same thing happens if I try and drag one of the items to the other item.

It seems like a lot of people have had this problem, so maybe there's a workaround someone's found. I hope so, anyhow - I'd hate to have to quit this game after coming this far!
Try leaving whatever scene that you are in and go back to the city map before right-clicking. The menu should then stay open and you can select the rope or hook to do the joining.

Sep 8, 2019
Try leaving whatever scene that you are in and go back to the city map before right-clicking. The menu should then stay open and you can select the rope or hook to do the joining.
This sort of worked! I went back to the city map and (after right-clicking didn't work) opened up the menu and then double-clicked on the rope to select it. Then a new window opened up asking me if I wanted to attach the rope to something, and from there it just worked.

Thanks for suggesting going back to the city map! So glad I can get that fuckin' red plant now.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
In a non-cheated save, what's the current heart count for the girls at the end of this current version?

I have 4 alia hearts but I think that might be wrong, is 3 the proper place?

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
In a non-cheated save, what's the current heart count for the girls at the end of this current version?

I have 4 alia hearts but I think that might be wrong, is 3 the proper place?
I have played without the cheats. Alia is the only girl with 3 hearts.

Reactions: ltpika

clowth

May 20, 2017
hello, my game crashes every time i have the scene where i give Emily the red ginseng, just get an:

"uncaught error:header is worng"

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Strange.... I don´t find the alloy shovel head in the shop... I guess the Squallmart was meant... but there is no alloy shovel head
I play the version .21022
i just started a new game and went to squallmart to check, the spot that it's in is still lock for me, which is on the left side in the blue row, my guess is that your not far into the main story yet for it to become unlock

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes